Another World

Rapunzel groaned and clutched her head.

Her whole body felt stiff. She sat up and looked around. Her teammates and herself were lying on the hard, dirty ground of a forest floor.

Why couldn't Manny make us land on somewhere comfortable? Rapunzel thought grumpily.

She slowly got up, ignoring the pain that the dead sticks were making on her bare feet, and move to the nearest person, Anna.

"Anna, get up..." Rapunzel grumbled, trying to ease the massive headache that was exploding in her head.

Anna didn't open her eyes, instead she mumbled in her sleep: "Of course I want some Eclairs, Kristoff..."

"Anna!" Rapunzel exclaimed, frustrated.

She tried to pull Anna up by her arms but ended up rolling over and falling onto Merida. Merida let out a gasp, immediately sat up in panic and shot an arrow without taking aim.

"Eep!" Rapunzel squealed as she ducked and Merida's arrow sailed over her head and onto the ground behind her.

''Sorry, lass, ya startled me" Merida apologized, rubbing the drowsiness from her eyes.

Rapunzel squeaked again, not really sure how to answer. She was still on the ground and peeking through her fingers.

"Who is it..?" Anna said to no one in particular and sat up. Her eyes were still closed. She soon nodded off again and began snoring, with her hair everywhere.

"Where are we now?" Rapunzel heard Elsa asked sleepily. Rapunzel turned towards her pale cousin, to see her already making a new ice dress and melting the dirty one into the ground. 

Wish I could wear an pretty ice dress without getting cold, Rapunzel thought enviously.

She realized that her kingdom, Corona, had a sign that was the sun. Her hair glowed like the sun. The sun was hot (Who didn't know that?). Rapunzel noticed how different she was from her cold cousin.

"Maybe we're back in Burgess'' Now Jack was awake. He leaned on his staff, yawning.

"Where's Hiccup?" Merida asked, looking around. Anna was still asleep on the ground (Her hair a mess) and Toothless was curled up near her.

"Help...Can't...breath..!" Came the muffled voice of Hiccup under Toothless.

Merida rolled her eyes as she and Jack tried to pry Toothless off Hiccup without getting their hands bitten off while Rapunzel and Elsa tried to make Anna get up and stop mumbling about chocolates and Kristoff in her sleep.

"Okay, okay, I'm up" Anna growled as Elsa threw her third snowball in Anna's face.

They all looked around, talking In their surroundings. It was actually quiet hard to do that. Everywhere, there was thick fog. Shadows were dancing along the ground, cast by trees that were shaking in the cold wind and howling in the distance. Tombstones dotted the area and the smell of fear and death was in the air.

"What in the name of Thor is this place?" Hiccup asked as Toothless growled beside him.

"I don't know...but it's doesn't look good" Rapunzel answered.

She was clutching her frying pan tightly and occasionally checking if Pascal was still with her. Pascal looked back at her with the color red. A warning sign. 

I always had Pascal to talk to in my tower, Rapunzel realized, And now I barely notice him...

"Aw, it's not that bad once you get used to it" A voice said, breaking Rapunzel's thoughts. Every ones eyes widened.