The Unnoticed Premonition

Heroes of Townsville: Chapter 30

(Kaoru's P.O.V.)

All of us detransformed for a while because being transformed all the time is really, really exhausting. It has been three or four days I think since me and the girls drunk or eaten anything at all. They say normal people can only live two days without water, who knows what will happen to us? After all, this is the first time that we've starved like this after the "getting hit with a Z ray" thing, which is like, two, almost three years ago.

"Ugh, I have never been this hungry in all my life!" I groaned. I lied down on the ground while holding my poor stomach.

"Me too, I'm so hungry!" Momoko groaned with me.

"I have," Miyako hummed.

"Really?!" Momoko and I exclaimed at the same time. I mean, really?! Miyako owns a huge mansion; she's rich! I've seen their fridge once, and it was a heavenly sight of food. I sighed. Did I mention I was hungry?

"Yep," Miyako nodded. "Maybe I was five or six at the time. Octi was missing, so I had to go around the house to find him. I remember refusing to eat until I find Octi. My voyage around the house felt like it lasted for days before I finally found Octi."

"Really?" Miyazaki said now joining us in listening to Miyako.

"Yep. Of course, my memory could be over exaggerated since the memory I have is that of a young me," Miyako said trying to remember what actually happened. "And I think... I also remember that Octi was found right under my bed. I guess I hadn't thought of it sooner."

Momoko and I faceplanted. "We thought you were actually serious."

Miyako giggled. Suddenly we heard a loud grumbling sound.

"It's HIM! Be on your guard, everyone!" Momotaro ordered and he transformed.

"Hard Brick!"

"What the?! What are you guys doing?! Why the hell are you guys not transformed?!" Brick yelled.

"Well, I think that grumbling sound was my stomach," Miyako said sweatdropping, then she said, "My aplogies."

The rest of us sweatdropped.

"Hm, speaking of HIM, don't you guys think that his plan is moving really, really slow? I mean, he could just do his all already on trying to annihilate us, but he didn't," I thought out loud.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about that, too," Momoko said with her hand on her chin. "What do you think he's trying to do?"

"I'm hungry. Has the anti particle thingy been sent here yet?" Miyazaki asked while rubbing his stomach.

"Nope, not yet," Katsumoto answered right after he checked that little robot version of himself thing... Where did they get that, anyway?

"Katsumoto! I'm dying of boredom here! There's nothing to do..." I groaned.

"You should just sleep it off. Besides, I know for a fact that you won't die as long as I'm here," Katsumoto said, then he smiled a reassuring smile.

"How are you so sure about that?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Because you're not allowed to die as long as I'm alive. We're going to live a long life together after all of this, so I'm not going to let you die," he said as he approached and sat down next to me. I got up for a while and moved so that I can lean my back on his back.

He suddenly got hotter for a while, then he said, "A-after I die, you can die all you want, then, we can be together in the afterlife!"

I groaned, then chuckled at what he said. "Stupid," I whispered. I felt him take a deep breath.