De Javu in Action

Heroes of Townsville: Chapter 27

(No one's P.O.V.)

Just after the boys left the lab with their Dynamo hanging by their pants, Butch's head was filled with thoughts, as always. But his thoughts this time isn't his usual grieving and negative emotions since the the other day, about how he can't do anything, the Puffs wouldn't be saved, or that he won't see Kaoru ever again, no. This time, he's confident and his thoughts were only of those that could cheer him on to save the Puffs, so he could save Kaoru.

'Alright, we can do this and I'm going to get Kaoru back no matter what,' Butch thought while flying with his brothers leaving streaks of light in their respective signature colors trailing them. Butch was fired up now, he knows that they can save the Puffs, that he can save Kaoru, he needs to. So much motivational thoughts were in his head that he forgot where they should be going, which is so unlike him who can usually focus.

'Wait... where are we going again?' Butch thought.

"Yeah, yeah, I can do this, I'm strong, I'm smart, I can and I will do anything to save Miyako," Boomer said that sentence repeatedly to pump himself up. It also distracted Brick, who was turning his little Dynamo around, seemingly finding something.

"Ugh, what the hell are you doing fiddling with that thing?" Butch asked, annoyed by the noise Brick's robot makes everytime he presses a button.

"Ugh, there should be something in this stupid junk to help us find the Gates to Hell or whatever," Brick said and bopped his Dynamo's head. "This should be useful for something."

'Oh yeah, we're supposed to find the Gates to Hell,' Butch thought. He then groaned then mumbled, "Ugh, stupid old professor, forgot to tell us what to do or how to go there."

"Well, it still looks like we made it, nonetheless," Boomer said while pointing infront of them.

They stopped flying in mid air and saw the huge hole a couple of kilometers ahead.

"Woah, cool," Butch said when he noticed a few small scientific labs located very far from the hole. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go and save Butter- I mean the Puffs!"

"Hm, well someone's enthusiastic," Brick said as he rolled his eyes and followed close behind.

Everything was going smoothly, too smoothly. Butch suddenly had a feeling of suspicion run through his body and his senses heightened. He then instinctively flew to his side as fast as lightning to avoid an object hurdling towards him. He looked over his shoulder to see that his brothers managed to dodge the object as well. He looked to where the object went hurdling and saw that it was a short-ranged missile and said aloud, "That missile was pretty big to be hard to detect, isn't it?"

"Woah, woah, woah!!! Incoming!!!" Boomer panicked as more missiles and darts came flying towards them. Their eyes widened and quickly prepared to dodge every single one of them. At first it was a breeze for them until the darts flying towards them quickly grew faster, each new dart that came towards them is now faster than the last.

The boys flew around frantically. They tried to scatter so that hitting them all would be a hard time, but there seemed to be no difference at all.

Butch tried to find where the darts are coming from and who is shooting them, but he was too occupied with dodging the darts. "Oh, what the heck," he groaned and dove in to where the darts are coming from and went opposite of the direction of the darts. All while dodging and diverting all that came his way.

"What the?!" Brick said as he watched his brother flying to where the darts are coming from.

"Whoo! Yeah, bro! YOLO!" Boomer said pumping his fist in the air as he cheered his green brother on. He then dodged a fast dart. "Whoa! Close call."