Let's Begin

Heroes of Townsville: Chapter 24

"Uhh, I don't really know," Brick said while sweatdropping then laughed.

The green and blue ruffs stopped in mid air. Boomer had a look of worry on his face while Butch was not amused.

"Stupid," Butch and Boomer said at the same time. Brick stopped and turned around.

"Hey! And you're the one to talk," Brick glared at Boomer.

"Uh, ouch," Boomer said.

"And did you guys really think that I don't have a plan for this?" Brick asked and crossed his arms over his chest.

"You have a plan?" Boomer was surprised.

"Of course, I'm not stupid," Brick said.

"Uhh, Yeah you are," Butch smirked.

"Whatever! We're wasting time here, let's go!"

"And, where exactly are we going again?" Boomer asked.

"To the lab!"

(Time skip! Brought to you by some random stuff!)

Location: New Townsville Utonium Laboratory
Time: Somewhere around noon

"Professor, we need your help!" Brick said as the three brothers crashed in through the window.

"Look at this, boys!" the professor said as he turned around with a happy face only to find his window broken. "Th-That was very expensive..."

"Huh?" the three boys were confused.

"Get down from there! Ahhh! Y-You boys just broke my window!" the professor said while swinging his arms around furiously.

"Huh?" the three boys asked once again.

"Oh, don't you know how expensive a window is?! And earning money takes time! Time is gold! It's gold!!!" the professor said as he was over acting, complete with gushing sparkly tears and clenched fist.

"Oh..." the three boys said at the same time. Boomer sweatdropped while Brick and Butch regained their serious posture.

"Yeah, he's been taking acting classes lately for who knows what. And dad, shouldn't you know by now how they always feel 'cool' when they need something serious? So, what is it?" Ken babbled in a bored tone. He still feels down about what happened to the girls while searching his computer intently for information on what could've happened. The professor won't tell him much about it.

"We don't just feel cool, we are cool. Anyway, it's about the Powerpuffs," Brick looking serious.

The professor suddenly stopped his drama and looked at nothing in particular. Everyone in the lab were silent at the mention of the girls. Ken looked down to hide tears forming in his eyes and suddenly became gloomy. Poochie, who jumped into Ken's arms, wimpered silenty as he curled up in Ken's arms. The professor looked up at the boys as he showed composure. The three Ruffs stiffened, they didn't think this far ahead of what they were planning to do. They always knew that the professor knew something they didn't, aside from all those other science stuff. They knew that the professor wasn't telling them something about the girls, I mean, who would? They were former enemies, well, more like a nuisance for the girls. But this time, they know that the professor will have to tell them something, they have proven themselves help to the girls. They know that the professor will have to tell them something, but now that it's come to this, they realized that they don't really know what they want to know.

"What do you boys want to know?"

To be continued...