De Javu part 1

Heroes of Townsville: Chapter 15

(??? P.O.V.)

"Uhmm, hello? Is anybody there?" I asked wandering around the dark room.

"Just in time," a weird cross dressed jester guy said and turned to look at me.

"Oh great, I just found the circus," I said.

"Don't insult me fool," the gay guy said furiously.

"I'm not the one looking like the King's fool, am I," I said smirking. "Who are you anyway?"

"I am known by many names, I am your worst nightmare come true, I-"

"If you're my worst nightmare, how come you don't look like a pink teddy bear who hugs everyone," I said laughing. "Worst nightmare come true, blah blah blah, just get to the point already."

"I am mostly known as HIM, the devil of all the devils!"

"So what do you want from me?"

"I need you to deliver a message to someone in an alternate universe,"

"What do you mean? Isn't this the only universe?"

"Don't be silly, you know what the scientists say, "for every action there is an opposite reaction"

"So you mean the alternate universe is the opposite of this one?"

"Correct,"

"And you need me to talk to someone?"

"The counterpart of yours in that universe, she's a goody two shoes"

"What's in it for me?"

"You and your friends will have the chance to rule two universe, next to me of course," he said looking so evil.

"What's the message?" I asked.

"Tell her...."

My eyes widened at how terrifying his message is.

"Why don't you do it yourself?" I asked feeling lazy.

"I need to lay low for a while."

"How will I do that?"

"I'll send you to her dream right now. I'll also give you some knowledge about her that might be useful."

"Oh, cool"

Now to Momoko!

(Momoko's P.O.V.)

"Uhmm, hello? Is anybody there?" I asked wandering around the dark room.

Then I heard an evil laugh coming from behind me.

"Funny, I said the same thing earlier."

I turned around and saw... another me?! A poorly dressed one too. Her hair looks like my bed hair, her bow looks tattered and old, and she looks like she could use some fashion tips.

"Are you a mirror?" I said and poked her cheek.

"No, stupid," she said and slapped away my finger.

"Of course she's not, my own reflection wouldn't talk to me that way," I thought.

"So, you're my twin sister?"

"I only have one sister, and so do you, doofus."

"She's right. Wait, how does she know that? This could only mean one thing,"

"If you're not a mirror nor my sister, then maybe... you're an evil clone who has come to assassinate me, aren't you?"

"Ugh, anyway, I have a message for you from an evil jester guy called HIM,"