[8]

Beautiful Singing
[Judy POV]

We finally finished the project that Ms. Elina gave us. Every now and then, I turn towards Tyler to see him giving death glares at Nathan. During the project, Nathan accidentally touched my hand and it sent electricity shocks up my hand and down my spine but I ignored it.

The school bell finally rang, signaling the end of school. I went to wait at Tyler's car. Five minutes has passed and he didn't come out. I pull out my phone and rang his number.

"Hello?" I asked through the phone.

"Hey sis," he replies.

"Where are you?"

"Waiting for you at my car."

"I'm at your car."

"No you're not."

I quickly checked the license plate number.

Shit.

I move away from the car and my eyes start to scan the parking lot.

Found it!

I rush towards the car and open the passenger seat.

"Hey, I may have went to the wrong car," I chuckled, slightly embarrassed.

"It's fine," he says with a funny grin.

We drive back home while listening to the radio. My favorite song was on, Roar by Katy Perry. I sang along to the song while my brother drove chuckling and smiling.

"Ever thought of going to the singing club?" My brother asked me.

"No, why?" I asked.

"You sing great," he said, shrugging.

I thought for a while. That wouldn't be such a bad idea. The next song came on, Malibu by Miley Cyrus. I sang along with the song again and didn't notice Tyler was taking a video of me until he pressed the stop button.

"Hey!" I shouted at him, trying to get his phone, but failed miserably.

I rolled my eyes as I gave up. We finally reach home and Sarah texted me.

Sarah: Hey! I saw the video of you singing.

Me: What?

Sarah: Umm, Tyler posted a video of you singing in the car five minutes ago.

Me: Oh em gee! I'm gonna kill him!

Sarah: You sing really well though...

Me: Thanks? How many views?

Sarah: 1039 views.

Me: Oh Lord...

Sarah: Hahah gotta go bye babe!

Me: Bye hun!

Better start running Tyler!

Oh no! Run Tyler run!
Vote, comment and share.