[15]

His Backpack?
[Judy POV]

I walked back upstairs after eating and opened my drawer to see the same backpack I brought yesterday. I opened it up again and find a black pencil case with golden stripes. Zipping it open, pictures of me and Tyler spill out.

'Who is Tyler?' Someone wrote in messy handwriting.

I laughed quietly and go take a shower, after keeping the backpack and pencil case in my drawer, of course. The cool water ran through my body and it instantly relaxed my tensed muscles. I change into a loose crop top and ripped jeans shorts. Brushing my hair, Cameron walked in with a yawn.

"Hello, Cameron. How may I help you?" I asked in a quiet voice.

"We are all planning to go get some frozen yogurt, wanna come?" He asked in a bored tone.

"Of course!" I reply excitedly.

Once I finished combing my hair, I take my phone, that sat on my bedside table and follow Cameron to the car. I slip on my flip-flops and skip into the back seat, next to Tyler and Chase. Carson drove silently towards 'Frozen Yogurt' and parked the car in the family parking. We all tumble out of the car and into the shop. Right at the back of the shop was Nathan and a dude sitting next to him. A swarm of girls were trying to get their attention but obviously failed. We were next in line.

"Hello, welcome to Frozen Yogurt. What can I get you all?" A lady behind the counter asked in a flirtatious voice.

"I would like a mint chocolate chip," I tell her.

The other boys ordered their orders and we all join Nathan at the table.

"Judy, this is Ryan. Ryan this is Judy," Tyler introduced.

"Hello Ryan," I say with a wave.

In return, he gives me a wink, making me blush. I turn my head towards the swarm of girls and they were all glaring at me, whispering to each other as well. I roll my eyes at them and brush it off.

"Picture time!" I shout, only for the table to hear.

I heard some groans and some 'okay'. We all took a few selfies on each others phone and some of the yogurt in our hands. We all finished eating a while later and everyone headed back to their houses. I ran into my room and plopped down on my bed. Suddenly, I remember the backpack and pencil case so I opened the drawer and pulled it out.

"I should really leave it back in school," I mumble under my breath before getting into bed and falling into a deep slumber.

The next day, Tuesday, we all got to school early so I decided to place the bag in the janitors closet. I walked quietly into the janitors closet and placed it behind a pile of mops. Closing it, I walk to my locker and get my books for the day.

After school, I decided to go play some football with Tyler. We both walked hand-in-hand to the football field only to see Nathan and Dylan there as well.

"Hey! Let's play," Tyler calls at them.

They both nod and we join them. After a while of playing, we said our goodbyes and headed out of school. At the corner of my eyes, I saw Nathan carrying the bag that I brought back home. No... it wasn't Nathan's. Was it?