[2]

Bullies
[Judy POV]

"Okay class, this is Judy and Tyler. They will be joining your class from now on," she told the class. "Hello. I'm Ms. Grace. Welcome to my class," she says with a beaming smile.

I smile back and start to scan for an empty seat. I walked over to the seat at the back, second last row, and sat by the window while Tyler sat at the one behind me. The girls glared at me while the boys glared at Tyler, probably thinking we were a couple.

After maths class, I waited for Tyler to pack his bag. We thank the teacher and walk out. Next I had art, he had ICT, so Tyler and I wouldn't be together, unfortunately. We say our goodbyes and walk separate directions. I enter room 46 just as the bell rang. The teacher notice me and waves at me, signaling me to go to her.

"Hello. I am Ms. Natasha and you are?" She asked politely.

"I'm Judy Jones," I reply.

"Okay, go take a seat next to Sarah," she pointed at a girl that sat at the back. Her hair covered her small face.

I walked up to the table and stuck my hand out. "Hi! You must be Sarah. I am Judy, nice to meet you," her gorgeous ocean eyes looked around the class room.

I followed her gaze and saw two girls, one pointing at us, and two boys sitting together laughing towards us. I looked back at her and ask "are they like the popular and bullies group?" She nods her head up and down. This made my anger boil to the top and I stomped towards them.

"Where's your off button?" I snapped at the girl that was pointing at us. She gasped in shock.

"No one ever, and I mean ever, talks to me like that," she says.

"Well I just did," I reply with a smirk.

The others just sat still and quiet, eyeing me. I roll my eyes and walked back to Sarah to see her wide eyes stare at me.

"What?? She deserves it," I tell her and she nods.

"I'm Sarah. I don't have much, well any actually, friends because they all call me a nerd," she tells me.

"I could be your best friend. I don't have any friends here yet," I reply with a sweet smile.

She smiles back but asks, "Then who was the boy you walked in with?"

"My twin brother," I say rolling my eyes.

She nods and pats the seat next to her. I sit down and the class began.

Finally, lunch came round. Tyler and I sat together at lunch and I met his friends. I introduced Sarah to them and they introduced themselves to us. I was eating an apple when Tyler took it out of my hand and ate it.

"Hey!! That's mine!" I shouted and everyone's eyes were on us. Oops.

"Come on sis, I just want a bite," he said while I crossed my arms over my chest.

"She's hot," Mike says.

Tyler glared at him and Mike put his hands up in defeat while Sarah and I laughed.

"I heard about what happened at your art class," Tyler stated. I smile sheepishly while fiddling with my fingers.

Apparently rumors go around this school easily.

Suddenly, a group of three girls walked up to our table. "Hey boys! There's a party at my house tonight, wanna come?" One girl asks, glaring at me but batting her eye lashes at the boys. I remember two of them from art.

"Hey girl! If you keep doing that, your eyelashes will fall off, just warning ya!" I shouted, so the whole cafeteria could hear.

Everyone erupted in laugher, even Sarah and the boys, except for the girls that were here.

"First of all, my name is Claire. Secondly, who would even want to date you?" Claire spat at me.

"Hi Claire! I'm Judy. Nice meeting you and if you are gonna keep talking like that, I bet no one would want you because you would just keep spitting on their faces," I reply politely, with a smile.

I just found out that everyone had their phones out and were crowding around our table.

Great way of trying to not get attention.

She growls under her breath, but unfortunately for her, I heard it. "Are you a dog? Because I can hear you growling," I said, putting my hands behind my ear, pretending I didn't hear.

"Judy, stop now," I heard my brother whisper in my ear. I nod my head and continue eating my apple, pretending nothing had happened.

Yay second chapter! I really enjoyed writing it haha.
Vote, comment and share.