23; Black blades

"What was the purpose in living? All this while... Nothing served as a true purpose. Why be nice? You can strike fear into many... And feel important! " a voice inside Rin rang out convincingly. A shiver reverberated through Rin. His eyes lost all purpose and turned a blue dull colour. He was losing control. He was giving in... To the sheer power of his blue flames. Long black nails protruded into what resembled blades.

"Nii-san? What's wrong? " Yukio called out worringly in the dark warehouse where Rin was once restrained in. Looking at Rin's hunched body on the floor, he could not help but worry and kneel over, reaching out a hand on Rin's shoulder. In a spilt second, Rin turned around, black wings unravelling from his back, blue flames dancing around his body wildly. Towering over the shocked Yukio, his sharp nails extended into over a meter, stabbing whoever was in the warehouse at the time. Including Yukio and Kayato, who was just leaving.

Colour filled Rin's eyes again. The once dull and grey concrete walls and flooring are now covered in splatters of red. Rin felt his chest empty, his sunken eyes observing the sight in front of him, before falling to the ground by his knees.

"I... Did... This? " his nails contracted back to the original black blades they were. Raising his face, he stared at Yukio in front of him with heavy eyebags under his eyes.

"Yu-kio? "

Yukio's body trembled and moved slightly while he raised his face up, glaring at Rin.

"Nii-san... What have you done? "

"E-eh? " Rin looked at Yukio, a sadistic clueless face confronting him.

"Okumura Rin! " an unharmed officer shouted out, wielding an exorcist's gun. Pulling the trigger, a bullet raced forward to Rin's temple in a super high speed, the bullet passing through Rin's skull. Dark red blood spurted out immediately. Rin's body tumbled over from the shock. The bullet wound closed up immediately, much faster than his previous wounds.

"Hey... That hurt, didn't it... " Rin picked himself off the floor, glaring at his attacker, who burst out in his famous blue flames.

"Nii-san... Stop! "

"Huh? Why? Can't I do what I like? " Rin questioned, a hysterical laugh following after.

"Little brother. That's enough. " Mephisto appeared out through something that resembled a portal, snapping his fingers, causing Rin to crumble to the floor, his consciousness gone. Grabbing Rin by his arm, he headed back to where he had appeared from, entering it.

"Mephisto! Where... Are you going?! Where are you... Bringing nii-san to?"

Yukio's questions were left unanswered as Mephisto entered the portal, closing it.

short chapter, I'm trying ;-;

I have no idea how to continue this story, but I'll try to think, so I might not be posting for some time, until I think of something:>

Also, do check out my new story,

The Point Of Breaking, a Boku No Hero Academia fanfic!