8; Accept us

It had been a day since Rin was sent to Gehenna.

Rin stared at the plain concrete flooring and unbreakable iron bars. Coal tars flew in between bars every now and then.

"Kurikara... It's not here. "

How much had he missed freedom, in just a day. He missed the days at the academy. Bon... Yukio... Eyebrows... Shima... Konekomaru... Shiemi...

Upon remembering their trip touring around Kyoto, he smiled, reminded of happy memories. There was just one thing he did not understand, why must they bring up the fact that he is Satan's son so often?

Staring down at the chains on his wrists and ankles that restricted his movement, and can't even be broken out from even if he uses his powers, a tear rolled down his cheeks.

"Why... Why must it end up like this? This way, isn't the old man's life sacrificed to save me for nothing? I still ended up here... With Satan... " Rin sobbed silently. It wasn't the mess he ended in that he was crying, it was him thinking about Shiro's life sacrificed for someone like him.

Rin cringed. He grabbed his chest by his shirt, creating a "clang clang" sound with the chains. It's back.

"ARGHH! " might be all you could hear if you were at the scene. This was much worse than the usual chest pains and blood coughing. Rin felt like his whole body was being compressed and twisted. "splat splat" followed after that. This wasn't just normal blood coughing, what he coughed out was chunks and puddles of blood.

Chunks, yes chunks.

"Okumura Rin. Accept us- accept- or we will defy- " sounded the blue flames.

"Accept? Accept... You cursed blue flames? All... I wanted was to be... A normal human... Get a part time job... Yet my identity cost the old man's... Life... " Rin groaned while staring at the blood chunks that forced its way up his throat. What the heck is wrong, he thought.

"Shut up, insolent child. We should have gone to your brother. To choose you, foolish we were!"

"If you don't accept, heh. We will overpower you. And you will die. "

"And if.. I accept? " Rin questioned.

"You too might die! All the powers you have now aren't even half of it. If you accept all of it, you might die! Well, it's a gamble between die and die. "

"Can I get out of this place? "

"Who knows. "

"Are you the one messing up my body? "

"I don't see any need to answer that question. "

Hii guys what do you think of my fan fiction? Currently talking to no one now because no one has seen it even after me writing 8 chapters, cri. But it's fun yeah. ;)