2; Chest pain

"Nii-san... No... Okumura-kun, are you alright? " Yukio asked worringly.

Rin was hunched over in his seat during lessons. The pain of his heart hammering repulsively against his chest was overcoming himself as he clutched his chest tightly.

"I'm... Fine. I'm going to the toilet for a while." Rin tried his best to speak normally.

"Rin! Are you okay?" Shiemi exclaimed, worried.

"Okumura! " Bon shouted.

Rin stood up with difficulty as he was shaking all over.

"Hey... Nii-san! You're sweating all over! "

Without a care, Rin stumbled out of the classroom to the toilet. No way he's letting them know. It'll only cause unesscessary trouble, he thought.

"Shit! What the heck is wrong with my body? " Rin cursed, with his hand supporting himself by the sink.

"Nii-san! What's wrong? " Yukio rushed into the bathroom to see Rin squatting down, panting heavily.

"AHAHA! Nothing's wrong, Yukio! Gastric pain! That's all! " Rin tried to pass it off as much as he could muster.

"... Are you sure? Come back to class soon, okay? "

Rin grinned widely and had Yukio leave him alone.

I have to find out what's wrong... Rin thought. He knew he had to find out the reason for this unexplained suffering.

Hi humans here's my first fan fiction, hope y'all like it :D

PS. Rin is freaking cute istg <3