14; He is still Rin

With a click, Rin's restraints loosened and opened, letting Rin's body, who was possessed by Satan, roam around freely.

"Woah, woah, what the heck is this? Haven't moved in a month and his body's so stiff and wobbly! I doubt that this body even moves! "

Satan nagged, for literally nothing while getting off the hard iron where Rin lay stiff for a month.

"Get... Off... Nii-San! "

Kuro hissed. He didn't like what's happening. That guy... Those flames... He could differentiate. Which were Rin's flames or Satan's flames. The one who took... Shiro's life, the person who saved him from despair and destruction. Kuro wasn't going to let it happen again. To let the people he loved get taken away by Satan again.

"Gy-gya! "

"At least tell me when you're going to expand, Kuro... "

Yukio stared at Kuro, who suddenly increased in size right beside him. Well, it's impressive that this cell alone was so huge that it could contain Kuro's expanded form, or so he thought.

"Satan! I will never forgive you! Be prepared! "

Yukio entered the cell carefully, on high alert. Holding up both of his exorcist guns and magic bullets, he aimed it at Rin's body. He thought of using his Naiad bullets, which may help against blue flames.

"Are you sure? I may be Satan... The one you want to kill... But this body is of your dear brother's! Do you really want to kill him that much? " Satan manipulated. It seemed to work a ton on Yukio. Yukio's hands shakes terribly, not under the weight of his heavy guns. It's under the weight of Rin's life. He came here to save him, not kill him. He knew that Satan must be exterminated, but Rin's life was far more important to him.

Yukio remembered. He may be Satan and all but, deep within, he is still Rin.

"Nii-san!"

No reply.

"Nii-san, it's me, Yukio! "

"Heh, it won't work. I believe I have full control here." Satan said proudly.