15; Emptiness

Darkness.

Coldness.

Loneliness.

Where is this?

Rin stared at his new surroundings. It was nice to have a change of places, for once.

"I can't...move... " Rin muttered, breaking in a sweat after trying too hard.

Suddenly, thousands of coal tars swarmed over and covered him.

"He-hey! Get away! Don't touch me! Fu-fuck off! "

What the heck was happening?

"You are the son of Satan. Young master, know your place. " Rin remembered that voice. It was the voice that he would never forget. Astaroth.

"What do you want? Get your fucking coal tars away from me. " Rin's panic earlier changed to deep hatred. It was this guy. The guy who revealed his identity and led to Shiro's death.

"Yeah, whatever. " the coal tars disappeared immediately, showing Rin his confronter's face.

"Oh? You look different, young master. How beautiful black wings and a tail you have. Where are your flames? "

"No reply, heh... It's no surprise you won't talk to me... "

Astaroth dragged a hot iron behind him.

"But how's this?"

"St-stop! "

What's up with this Astaroth, he thought. Doing the same thing again?

Astaroth slowly moved forward his weapon to scorch Rin's neck slightly.

"Oh? No blue flames? Wait, what? You lost them? HAHAHA, pathetic! To think you've come down to this level! "

"I... Told you, stop, didn't I? " Rin could feel the burning sensation on his neck and a stinging pain. He hadn't experienced how it feels to be burned by that hot an iron, but now... He knew. He knew about how dependant he had been on his blue flames, the power of Gehenna. Now, without his flames, he could do nothing.

Rin hanged helplessly. He could not find out his restraints and what was preventing his will to move.

"I still haven't taken revenge, young master... It was painful to be exorcised by your 'father', that Paladin. You'll do just fine to pay the price. "

Astaroth moved his weapon to Rin's spine and pressed it down.

Rin was muffling a scream. You would never know how painful it was. To hang there helplessly waiting to be burned, then be burned. Was this how people felt on the blue night? Nah... It should be more painful. He thought, his thoughts shifting from his pain to emphaty for the ones murdered by the blue flames he had. This reminded Rin of how helpless he was. Against Satan's grasp, against others.

The burning hot iron burned through Rin's uniform from True Cross Academy, which he hasn't changed for a month. A sizzling sound and black smoke came from it.

Astaroth's cold, pricky fingers traced Rin's face while throwing his weapon away.

"Come on, join us. Join us in Gehenna and you can escape Satan. Come on... Young master... We'll do something about your blue flames. "

"Piss off. Never... In a thousand years... Would I join Gehenna! "

"Nii-san! "

"Yukio? Yukio! "

"Nuh-uh, young master. You're not slipping away. " Astaroth pinned Rin down by his foot. His stinky foot, in Rin's eyes. Or should I say nose?

"Yukio... "

"Huh? Who did I hear? Hmm... I see no one by the name of Yukio here... I'm the only one here, so fucking focus on ME! " Astaroth's pressure on Rin's head increased.

Oops back to short chapters

-shroudedbyshadows