9; Take me

"Then... take me. "

"Why, that's what we wanted to hear. You should have gave in much sooner,  Okumura Rin. " the blue flames ended up chuckling.

Blue flames swirled around Rin beautifully. Not as beautiful as what was going to happen, though.

Rin didn't know. Was this the correct choice? What if he goes beserk again? What if he hurts people again? Would he be like the moment he almost lost control while defeating the Impure King?

It was too late for regrets.

A whole fog of blue flames rushed into Rin's body.

What... Is this? It feels like... My body's gonna burst!

Rin lay back into the cold and hard iron "bed" in immense pain. It was enough to kill him, Rin had thought. Rin clung onto the edges of the bed for dear life. It was the only support he had at the moment.

It... Ended. Was it just this simple? Rin loosened his grip and panted heavily.

Something poked out of Rin's skin. Then another. Another. Rin's bloodshot eyes shot up, seeing nothing in particular. He muffled a scream in his lungs. He stared down at his body, with monstrous spikes which slowly contacted and disappeared. He could feel power leaking through his skin.

"Hey. Nothing's changing, damned blue flames. I feel nothing. You cheated me?" Rin muttered, annoyed while sitting up.

"Everything has, you shithead. "

You could see the striking changes of Rin clearly if you were at the scene. Pitch black wings, as black as his tail, attached to his back. Dull, blazing blue eyes with a tint of scarlet blood-red .

"I didn't die. "

"Good for you, then. "

Rin looked around. Nothing seemed to have changed. Chains still attached itself stubbornly to his limbs.

"Can you bust me out? "

"Dream on. These chains itself were made by our lord, Satan. "

Rin wasn't sure how to feel.

Blue flames floated outside the cell.

"Satan? "

"That's right... Oh, how disappointed I am. I thought maybe you would submit yourself to me fully after understanding and accepting your flames. Or should I say mine? HAHAHA!" Satan said lamely.

"You have no right... To be standing there laughing, you son of a bitch! "

"Ouch... That's insulting your dear grandmother. "

"Shut up... You took old man away from me... SHUT UP! " a rush of blue flames escaped Rin's body.

Metal clanged against hard concrete floor. The immense pressure of pure hatred and a thirst for blood cracked the chains open.

"Hey... Flames, you lied. " Rin muttered, with eyes blazing like never before. He wanted to kill him. The one who caused wreck and havoc in Assiah. The one who killed his old man. The one who created him without a care. If he wasn't born... Shiro would have been fine. Alive and kicking. He hated that man. He hated Satan.

"That's... That's impossible! The chains I created... It's impossible to even scratch them! Heh... I guess that's my son... Full of willpower as always, just let me possess you, come on! " Satan mocked, changing from being shocked to impressed.

HI HUMANS

MY STORY GOT VOTED I CAN'T BELIVE THIS OMG THANK YOU

this fanficton was inspired after reading dozens of Ao No Exorcist fanfictons from wattpad, I can't thank the authors enough for posting such awesome stories :D