029.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: Below are depictions of sexual assault, as well as drug use. If these themes trigger you, please do NOT read(: *please skip down to the part with the stars! I love you!*

Smoking bud without Geoff was beginning to become dull to Awsten. He must've grown immune to its affects, because all bud seemed to do was make his thoughts fuzzy.

"Here, this doesn't even work for me anymore." Awsten handed over the blunt to Zech, stretching out across Zech's couch as the pair watched a movie.

Zech's eyebrows scrunched together as he took the blunt. "Not giving you a high anymore, huh?"

"I don't know why. I used to smoke all the time even before I met Geoff." Awsten sighed, kicking his feet up onto the coffee table and closing his eyes.

"I think I have just what you need." Awsten peaked open and watched as Zech stood to his feet, making his way to the kitchen and coming back without the blunt and a closed palm. "I have these." Zech opened his fist and revealed two pink colored pills, with happy faces etched into the surface.

Awsten gazed up, glancing suspiciously at Zech's palms. "What even are these, Zech?"

"It's called ecstasy. It's harder than weed, and it may cause hallucinations, but it's feels really fucking nice." Zech smiled as Awsten glanced over at him uncertainly. "It's going to be okay, Geoff and I did it together once. I wouldn't intentionally put you in danger, Aws." Awsten didn't know what to believe, but the aching pain inside of his body begged for any sort of relief.

"All you do is suck on the little pill and relax Aws." Zech handed it to the younger boy, smiling as he examined it under the light.

Awsten placed the pill along his tongue, sucking on it and smiling as the taste of artificial strawberry. "Should I just—sit down and wait?"

Zech stole the spot next to Awsten and flipped the tv to another channel, smiling over at Aws and letting the young boy rest along his shoulder. "Just wait Aws."

————

Tongue against neck. Sweaty palm against skin. It was as if Awsten was reliving the day he and Geoff made out, only it escalated quicker.

Geoff's brunette hair was stuck to his forehead as he hovered over Awsten, fingers tugging on the purple shimmering fringe dangling over Awsten's eyes. "I want you so fucking bad." Geoff's head dipped as he began sucking hickeys into Awsten's porcelain skin.

"Then have me." The younger boy breathed as Geoff pulled his shirt up and over his head, gazing over his torso and licking his lips hungrily.

Geoff's fingers cascaded over Awsten's skin as he tore at the shorts hugging Awsten's hips. "Do you want me, Awsie?" Geoff's voice was gruff and low as he spoke, his mouth reattached to leave more hickeys across Awsten's skin.

"God—y-yes." Awsten whimpered as his hands flew to Geoff's hair, raking down his back as Geoff's lips sucked in a particularly sensitive area. "Hurry up, just fuck me already."

Geoff hummed lowly against Awsten's neck as he pulled away, pressing a steamy kiss against Awsten's lips. "Patience, princess. You're always so so needy."

Haziness filled Awsten's mind. He came back to reality, disoriented and confused as he stared up in front of him, seeing a shirtless torso hovering over his face. That's when dots began connecting in his head. "Get off!" He pushed at the torso hastily, rolling over and jumping to his feet quickly. The world was spinning beneath Awsten's feet as he stumbled around, feeling his naked body and trying his hardest to keep his eyes opened. "W-what happened?! Where's Geoff?"

"What are you talking about, Aws?" It was Zech's figure, topless and hair completely messy. "Geoff's in the hospital."

Awsten stumbled into the dresser and crumbled to the floor, tears falling down his face. "No I–I was just with him! We were kissing and—"

Zech came over, pulling Awsten to his chest and hugging him close. "That was me. You just started kissing me and—"

"And you let me?! You did that to me knowing I wasn't consenting? That I wasn't fully fucking aware? That I was FUCKING hallucinating?!" Awsten pushed away from Zech, stumbling as he pulled clothing onto his body. "Fuck you, Zech." Awsten pushed his way through the bedroom, making his way to the front door.

✨✨✨
(hello hi glad you came down here and ily)

"Aws no wait, I—" The purple-haired boy ignored Zech's pleas, slamming the front door shut and making his way down the steps. He fished his phone out from his pocket, dialing a familiar number mechanically without even realizing it.

Awsten only realized what had happened when the person picked up.

"Awsie?" Awsten sputtered slightly, stopping dead in his tracks as he collapsed to the sidewalk, fingers tugging at his hair.

"Geoff you're awake."

"Come back here, princess."

————

I hate to say it but this book is almost over):
But no worries;) because I think I'm making a sequel to this story
The sequel will have a lot of action, drama, smut, and lots more
No more fluff;)
So comment below if you'd enjoy a story like that!
-Rilee