Bad Feeling

~ A Few Days Later ~

I was currently on my way to the studio room to deliver another stack of lyrics to Jungkook, hurriedly fixing my hair as usual.

Alright I admit, I haven't quite gotten over him just yet.

I mean, it was literally impossible to get over such a kind-hearted, innocent, and adorable little bunny like him.

But trying not to cause Jungkook any problems, I've been attempting to act in a rather normal way around him, making it seem like I was gradually getting over him.

Reaching the studio, I nervously knocked on the door and entered.

"Jungkook I have some papers for you-"

I completely froze at the sight of an extremely familiar figure sitting in a chair, casually strumming his guitar in his arms.

"T-Taehyung?!"

"T-Taehyung?!"

Hearing his name being called, Taehyung immediately looked up at me, surprisedly gasping at the sight of me standing there.

"Oh, hey Hyerin!" He said as he greeted me, as if it wasn't an unusual thing that he was in the studio of our company.

"W-What are you doing here?!" I confusedly asked, still trying to process why he was even here in the first place.

"You didn't hear? I was hired as a guitarist to cooperate in songs with Jungkook and Jimin." He casually said.

What the, how are the three of them so talented?

Suddenly, Jungkook entered the studio room with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Oh Hyerin!" He said, surprised to see me in the room.

"I forgot to tell you, Taehyung's going to be working with us from now on." Jungkook informed me, and I just slowly nodded in response.

"So I've heard." I said, finally believing that this wasn't a nightmare.

Urgh, I hope Taehyung won't cause any trouble around here.

"Oh yeah, here's some papers from Mr. Kim." I said to Jungkook as I handed him the stack of papers I received from Jin.

"Ah, thank you." He replied, briefly flipping through the papers as he took a sip of his coffee.

"What the, there's so many mistakes on the lyrics. I'll be right back, I have to confirm some things with Jin." Jungkook said as he hurriedly rushed out of the studio room, leaving Taehyung and I all alone.

"So, I'm guessing you and Jungkook made up?" Taehyung suddenly spoke up, startling me a bit from his sudden question.

"What do you mean?" I confusedly asked.

"I mean, I did witness you slap his hand away after you confessed to him at the waterpark. What happened after that?" He said, causing me to mentally face palm myself for forgetting that he was there when that happened.

"Long story short, he doesn't like me. But it's okay, I've already gotten over it." I said as I shrugged it off.

"But do you still like him?" Taehyung curiously asked.

I contemplated on whether to tell him or not, but I wasn't going to lie about my feelings.

"Yeah, I do." I admitted, not really caring if he told anyone since Jungkook knew already.

Taehyung's face immediately lit up, excitement and elation filling his eyes.

"Maybe I can help you!" He happily announced, only to receive a shake of my head in absolute denial.

"Oh nonono, I promised I wouldn't cause him any trouble." I said, not fond of the idea of making things awkward between Jungkook and I.

"Oh come on Hyerin! Since I'm really close to Kookie, maybe I can come up with a way to put you guys together!" Taehyung enthusiastically said, probably coming up with some stupid plan of his to "help" me out.

"No it's okay, really. I don't want to-"

"Pleaseeee?" He cutely begged, looking up at me with his relatively large eyes.

Oh geez, is he really using his puppy eyes on me?

I did like Jungkook a lot, and being together with him wasn't a bad idea at all.

I mean, what's the worst that could happen right?

"Fine, whatever. But please don't do anything stupid." I said, kind of hesitant and unsure if agreeing with him was a good thing or not.

"Trust me, I'm an expert at these." Taehyung said, proudly grinning at me as he arrogantly swept his hair back.

I let out a chuckle, rolling my eyes at his smugness.

"Whatever you say, weirdo."

~ 7:00 pm ~

Today was an unusually busy day for me, and I had to stay back some extra hours to get my work done.

I tiredly stretched my arms, packing up my things as I prepared to head home.

Suddenly, I noticed Taehyung enter the office with Jungkook beside him, his face lightening up at the sight of me.

"Hyerin!" Taehyung joyously said, quickly rushing over to my side like a cheerful dog that was excited to see it's owner.

"Have you eaten yet?" He asked.

"No? Why?" I asked in return.

"Maybe we should stop by a restaurant and eat dinner together! Right Kookie?" He suggested, looking back at Jungkook to get him to agree with him.

"Yeah sure." Jungkook replied as he simply shrugged his shoulders.

"You coming with us Hyerin?" Taehyung eagerly asked as he subtly gave me a wink, indicating that this was a part of his plan.

"I-I guess...?" I reluctantly replied, not wanting to be a buzz-kill or anything.

"Alright then, let's go!!" Taehyung happily said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me along with him.

Oh geez, I have a bad feeling about this.