Trouble

Shutting the door of the studio room, I laid my back onto the wall as I took a deep breath, attempting to calm my uncontrollable heart rate.

Slapping both of my cheeks, I tried to snap myself out of my overflowing thoughts of Jungkook.

Suddenly, I began to hear snickering gradually approaching me, causing me to turn my head to see who it was.

It was Jimin.

"You look like a total idiot right now." He abruptly commented.

"S-Shut up." I grumpily muttered as I hastily looked away from him, trying not to make my red cheeks visible to him.

But being that aggressive person he was, Jimin placed his finger on my chin and forcefully made me look at him.

"Why're you so red?" He curiously asked, his eyebrow raised in confusion.

I simply stayed silent and shifted my gaze away from his, trying not to expose myself of anything.

Jimin stayed silent for a while, suddenly letting go of my chin as he placed his hand in his pocket.

"Is Jungkook in there? I was told to speak to him by Jin." He casually asked as he pointed towards the studio room with his index finger.

I replied with a nod, glad that he decided to change the subject.

But I guess I was wrong, because a devious smile immediately formed on Jimin's face as soon as he knew who was in the studio.

"You like Jungkook."

I widened my eyes in utter shock, extremely puzzled at why and how he found out.

"P-Psh no." I nervously stuttered, trying to deny the fact that I indeed had a huge crush on Jungkook.

Jimin let out a laugh, slowly shaking his head at me.

"You've always been a terrible liar Hyerin."

I pouted in embarrassment, giving up since I knew it was literally impossible to hide anything from him.

"H-How did you know?" I confusedly asked.

Jimin simply shrugged his shoulders, cocking his head as he smirked at me.

"I know when you're in love or not. I am your ex-boyfriend after all."

My cheeks immediately flushed at the fact that he had brought that up, immediately placing both of my hands over his mouth to cover it.

"Shh! What if anyone hears you?!"

I felt his devilish smirk gradually forming under my hand, his hand gently hovering over mine as he removed my hand and uncovered his mouth.

"I wonder what Jungkook would think of you if I told him what an amazing girlfriend you were?" Jimin sarcastically teased, causing me to gasp in shock.

"Don't you dare." I threatened, only to receive a shrug from him in return.

"I mean, I'm going to be spending a lot of time with him since I'll be collaborating with him, who knows what I'll tell him?" He said, closely leaning into my face as he deviously smirked at me.

"Please please pleaseee don't tell Jungkook! I beg you!" I earnestly said with pleading eyes, anxiety and fear of him actually exposing me filling up inside of me.

"Tell me what?"

Upon hearing Jungkook's voice behind me, the two of us immediately shifted our gaze towards him, my eyes widening as I greatly panicked.

"Jungkook-"

But as I was about to come up with the best excuse I could make, Jimin suddenly stood in front of me and took Jungkook's hand.

"Hello, I'm Park Jimin! You must be Jungkook. I've heard so much about you from Hyerin." He said as he shook his hand.

"W-What?!" I shouted in utter embarrassment, disbelieved at the fact that Jimin had just said that.

"Oh really? What does Hyerin say about me?" Jungkook curiously asked in a rather excited tone, only to cause me to mentally panic even more.

"Oh about how she's so in love-"

"W-WITH YOUR SINGING!!" I immediately shouted as I cut Jimin off, only to receive a warm smile from Jungkook in return.

"Ah, thanks Hyerin." He shyly muttered, timidly rubbing the back of his neck from my compliment.

"Talking about singing, don't you two have to discuss about your upcoming songs?" I said, quickly attempting to change the subject.

"Oh yeah, right this way Jimin." Jungkook said as he entered right back into the studio room.

But before Jimin could follow after him, I forcefully grabbed him by his arm and pulled him back.

"You better keep your mouth shut Jimin." I warned him, glaring at him with the deadliest eyes I could display.

"Don't worry, I'm not that much of an ass." He replied, giving me his signature smirk as he entered the room.

As the door of the studio closed, I let out a deep, regretful sigh and hung my head low.

"Ugh, what have I gotten myself into?"