Epilogue

third person pov

The house is full with happiness,laugh,jokes and more.Its morning of Christmas and they are opening all the present that they receive.

They definitely referring too Mackenzie,Johnny,Lauren and the Zieglers.Everyone received everything they want.

Mackenzie and Johnny also receive the biggest present this year.They have each other and love each other,they found their present that lost.

Johnny and Mackenzie walk too their family that eating cookies and having some good times together but suddenly  everything went silent as lauren squeal.

"Jenzie under the mistletoe!Ahhhh"Lauren squeal and everyone smirk also with Mackenzie grandma."Looks like someone need too kiss"Mackenzie grandma said.

Everyone chanting kiss and the jenzie just look at each other,smiling.

"Merry Christmas,baby"He whispered and wink

"Merry Christmas,john"She said and after that their lips attached like a glue.

They started with a mistletoe kiss or should i say Christmas Kisses?

Everything happen must be something behind it like the mistletoe kiss or else,they must still feeling like a missing pieces.

Thats the end of Johnny and Mackenzie.

The end<3

Hey!Too everyone that comment and support this book from beginning.I want too say thank you soo much and you guys are the best SOOO muchh.This books hit 426 in teen fiction and im really happy with it!.THANK U SO MUCH ITS MEAN ALOT FOR ME:)

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH❤️

I have a book that will replaced Christmas kisses.Go check em out 'My kidnapper' and give your opinion about it!also go check out photograph!

Its the end of Christmas kisses,merry Christmas loves💕