03 ⇢ Hey,don't scared that much

I almost to shut down with a lot of people saying 'kiss'that dedicated for me and the boy and been joined by my friends that also laughing but i think they didn't  notice that i want to faint and die at here?

I almost to shut down with a lot of people saying 'kiss'that dedicated for me and the boy and been joined by my friends that also laughing but i think they didn't  notice that i want to faint and die at here?. Suddenly the boy grab me by the waist and whisper "hey don't scared that much.Calm down,if we don't want too do it we could just say no and make our own way"he whisper and tuck my hair that been flowing around.His voice really husky and would make any girl melt when you hear it.

ok cut that crap mackenzie he already have a girlfriend that chanting with my best friends that great,maybe both of them are fighting and im being both of them to satisfied each other .

"B-but a-a lot of p-people at here been chanting,we cant run the-yy will stop us"i stuttered quietly and playing with my finger,i could hear he sigh also his breath and its also make me calm."we don't have any choices,im sorry"he said and tightenhis grip at my waist.My eyes widen and i shook my head "please im- fine"i stop talking,its been a long time after i kiss a boy and its back.Although we talking kind of long but still they want us to kiss which leaving no choice.both of us lean in and i throw my hand at his neck,after that our lips touched.

a kiss under the mistletoe in front of people at the times square

me with a stranger kissing

his lips so soft and i would like too kiss this kind of lips for a day.Me and him just focus through kissing with full of love like both of us are letting go something?.Slowly my hands run through his hair,doing weird patterns while one of his hand just rubbed my waist softly and another one caressing my cheek.

After dont know how long we kissed we slowly pull away and face each other,his hair kind of mess up and his lips are kind of puffy.I turn around and saw my friends grinning while everyone just chanting for us.I quickly turn around and run away,far from the scene i dont know where am i running as long far from there

i was about too run way more far but someone just take my hand and pull me into a hug,warm,safe that could make me fall asleep.When i tilted my head i saw the boy that i kiss and suddenly everything turn into black.I shut down

updated <3

i might change this book title maybe