10 ⇢ Jenzie dinner needs to happen

"Hey Annie are you done yet using the bathroom?"Mackenzie whined in front of the bathroom "No,im not!Calm down kenz!I need too impress Hayden for today's dinner"Annie replied and i chuckle,typical Annie

"Hey Annie are you done yet using the bathroom?"Mackenzie whined in front of the bathroom "No,im not!Calm down kenz!I need too impress Hayden for today's dinner"Annie replied and i chuckle,typical Annie."Well Annie,Kenz need to impress john right kenz?"I teased and Mackenzie just shook her head,poke her tongue out.

"Im not joining the dinner"Mackenzie blurt out and suddenly Annie poke her head out from the bathroom door with her face pale cause of the foundation "Sorry young lady,na ah jenzie dinner need too happen"Annie said "I-"I cut Mackenzie off "Come on Kenz,only a dinner not going hurt you"I protest and shook my head.

"Please?I don't want pretty please"She pleaded and both of us shook our head,this kid "What is the reason you dont want too join the dinner,we were having dinner at our own house with new friends"I said and she just roll her eyes storm away."That kid,just let her be maybe she has her own reasons"Annie said and get in the bathroom doing a little bit touchdown.

If you wondering what dinner that we were arguing its dinner with Johnny,Hayden,Lauren and Nadia at our house.We planned this because two reasons,first for getting know each other and second for Mackenzie and johnny well jenzie.

Im really hoping that Johnny could change her and i think johnny started do some moves because Mackenzie start being like the open Mackenzie not the one that shy with boys,afraid of boys and always having panic attack.I dont know why suddenly Mackenzie dont want to meet johnny,it started after lunch like something bugging her.That's weird.

A doorbell ring snap me out from my thoughts,I was about too stand up but Annie already running too the door and open it.It reveal Hayden that smiling like an idiot and behind him i could saw Lauren and Nadia also johnny.We exchange hugs and we take a sit at the couch.I saw johnny looking around like searching for someone,I smile.

"Whe-"I cut him off "She dont want too join the dinner,i dont know what bugging her"i said and johnny just look down "Why?Is she sick?"Lauren ask "or she still thinks about the accident about misunderstood?"Nadia butt in

"Both of us dont kn-"i stop talking as i saw Mackenzie,dressed and holding a paint,automatically i smack my forehead.Yes she wants too send her painting at Mrs.Camilla why do i forget that "Where are you going Mackenzie?"Johnny break the silence"Im meeting my boy why?"She said and everyone gasp "Wait are you kidding me?!When this fuck happen?"Annie said and standing up.

I saw johnny looks cool but inside his heart who knows? "Chill duh,im meeting Mrs.Camilla"She said and laugh "Bingo as i guessed"I said and smile proudly "Okay i better get going"Mackenzie said and start about too walk to the main door.All of us panic except john,he's clueless as hell."Hey john,can you join Mackenzie to Mrs.Camilla House because i forgot my art assignment,ask her and said my name"Hayden create an excuse and johnny nod.

"Mackenzie i will drive you there,no protest just follow me"Johnny said coldly and Mackenzie just nod.What the hell with Jenzie like they're in fight.As they walk away and the door closed,all of us let out a long sigh.

"What the fuck with jenzie"Nadia suddenly said and all of us shrug "John acting weird literally weird,he's being cool"Hayden said and everyone groan frustration."Just hoping jenzie will be okay because both of them show some good things except today"Lauren said and everyone nod."Well time for eat"Hayden said and everyone laugh,stood up walk to the dining room.

Just hoping that jenzie will be fine and back too normal,like usual

updated <3

sorry for not updating but hola im back