12 ⇢ She's yours not mine

I saw Mackenzie hugging and saying i miss u stuff with Mrs

I saw Mackenzie hugging and saying i miss u stuff with Mrs.Camilla son,who is it?Brando?What?I dont care but im invited here for Hayden and not Mackenzie right?Calm down johnny.She have someone else,wait?I like Mackenzie or what?Its us-

"Hey honey what are you thinking?"Mrs.Camilla voice make me snap from my thought "Nothing just thinking"I said and smile at her "Are-"A voice cut her off "Hey Johnny im Brandon Rowland "He said and stuck his hand out.I just stare at his hand but im trying my best to be polite so i take his hand gladly.

"Hi Brandon nice too meet you and how do you know my name?"I ask well weird how this boy know my name?Creepy one,me and him never meet yet and he already know my name doesn't it sound stalker."Emm bro are you okay?"He ask and wave at me "No im fine just thinking"I reply and i could see that Mackenzie looking at me worriedly.

I gave her 'Worry that I will kill your boyfriend?' look and she make her cute no i mean confused face.I just look away and start talking with Brandon well basically knowing about each other basic stuff that not interested.

"Brandon what about you,johnny and Mackenzie make the ginger bread house together?"Mrs.Camilla ask from the kitchen.I could see that Brandon smirk at me evilly at me?What the actual fuck is happening?

"I will pass mom plus need too do some stuff"He said and smile at me "Maybe Johnny and Mackenzie would love to do it together right?"Brandon add and i widened my eyes."Thats a great idea Brando come here honey"Mrs.Camilla replied.

I was about to walk to the kitchen but I stop when Brandon whisper something at my ear "Im done with my job,johnny and she's yours not mine.Get em dude"After that he walk away.

Looks like I misjudge you Brandon Rowland and thank you man

updated <3

opss.. but thanks for 3k readers ppl :)