02 ⇢ God,help me

"He paint this?"I ask in shook and mr

"He paint this?"I ask in shook and mr.Platt just nod."This is for christmas season and he said he will bring more next week"He said and i just smile happily."He such a great painter"I said and admired the V painting.

If you guys wondering what is the V or who is it?The V is a painter that i fall in love with like he is my soul,i know its weird saying that i fall in love with a person that i never meet or know his name but i fall in love with his painting and he always make paintings that inspire me to continue my life happily without looking back at the past.I always want to meet him but mr.Platt never meet him in person basically someone else will send it and it will never be the same person who send it.

"I have a lot of customer i need to take care of it Mackenzie,so enjoy looking the paintings and dont forget too buy your supplies okay?"He said and chuckle at the end.it always happen at me when i admired and looking through the painting until i forgot to buy my supplies although Platt always remind me but im careless and clumsy,deal with it

"Yeah i know,i know"I said and chuckle too,I wave at him as he walk to the counter for continue his works.I continue looking through the paintings that been hanging and arrange neatly.

After 10 minutes i start walking at painting supplies and take my supplies for my Christmas painting although i dont have any idea what should i paint.

"darn it,i lose inspiration again.What should i paint right now?Curse you up dearself"I mumble too myself but i stop when i saw a boy with a brown hair and have a blue eyes that looking through some brushes.He looks like him and remind me of him,wait wait he has blue eyes and that kind of hair style plus brown also.No this is not happening.

i snap out when a girl approach him that make he tilted his head and its not him,god thank you.I shrug everything off and take all supplies i need and pay it off.I walk out from the store but not after saying goodbye too Platt.

Its 9.25 and im in front of Christmas tree,looking around because they still decorating around since Christmas only 25 days away."Hey Kenz!how your shopping plus looking through your boyfriends?"Annie attack me and she said looking through my boyfriends?suddenly i remember about the incident at the store make me froze and almost have a panic attack.

my breath hitched,I start pumping myself for an air and annie start worrying."okay take a deep breath and forget what makes you panic attack"I do what she said but it takes almost ten times to make me being in normal breath.At that time brynn arrive,she also look worried "she have her panic attack?"she asked Annie and annie just nod.

"whats wrong,kenz?"she ask and i just shook my head signaling that im fine."why are you late?"i said to changing the topic "Full with people as i said and meet some new friends"she said and i just response with an 'o' while annie want too know who is it?I look around and i saw a twin or a couple that looks cute and look a like.the girl have a blonde hair and the boy dirty blonde one,both of them have beautiful that looks beautiful from this far.

i keep staring at the boy although he already have a girlfriend suddenly he stare me back when his girl talking too another blonde girl that's-Brynn?They know each other?Okay shrug that off first but me and the boy are staring too each other for that long.

suddenly a girl shout and pointing above use

"mistletoe,they under the mistletoe"a girl shout and point at us that staring each other.His eyes widen but he act calm back after that while a lot of people chanting for us to kiss.Annie and Brynn plus the boy girlfriend also chanting the same?wait she doesnt jealous or what?are they forced to be together or what?

both of us stare blankly dont know what should we do?

god help me

updated <3

will Mackenzie kiss that boy?or she run away?