13 ⇢ Best of luck Jenzie

❇︎Meanwhile at the apartment❇︎

"Is jenzie will be fine?Will they talk together?"Lauren ask while taking a sip of iced lemon tea that Brynn made

"I have a feeling no,you know.john?A cool heart but mackenzie melt it"Hayden said and take a bite of the chocolate cake that i made.We are enjoying some dessert after dinner and watching some shows,waiting for mackenzie and johnny to come back.

I smile at him,he is so cute with his hair and his laugh it just so cute "Snap out anns whatever you were thinking"Brynn said and everyone looked at me,i just smile shyly.Hayden also looking at me and that made my cheek heated.

"What are you guys talking about?"I ask as the situation back normal and its really embarrassing when your crush look at you like you were a weirdo.

"About jenzie definitely big issue"Nadia said and change to another channel."Hey i was enjoying that!"Hayden said "Sorry not sorry dude"Nadia said and smirk,everyone laugh at him.

I start thinking what should i do for jenzie because definitely i want mackenzie being Jenzie is at Mrs.Camilla mansion maybe i could do something with it?Brandon?Brandon?.

"Annie what are you thinking?"Brynn ask as she saw me humming some stuff.

"For jenzie duh"I said and roll my eyes "Any new ideas?Annie what are you think we should do?!"Nadia said and start being hype.I start brainstorming and ignore everything they ask,something click!

"Brynn called Brandon and pass to me"I command and smile proudly "What?Why?"She ask and start dialling Brandon's number "Yeah who's the heck is Brandon?"Hayden ask "Mrs.Camilla son"I answer and everyone have their eyes on me

After a few minutes beeping,he answered and brynn pass her phone to me "Hey Brandon,watcha doing?"I ask through the phone "Chilling why Anns?"He said through the phone

"Mackenzie and Johnny aka mackenzie future boyfriend are going to your house and they kind of have some fight shits"I said to him and fiddling my hand.

Everyone just look at me since i open the phone call in loud speaker they could hear the convo

"You want me to bring back them together?"He ask through the phone and i could feel he is smirk "Read my mind dude,you know what to do?" I said and smile "Gingerbread house?Leave them alone?"He answer and i just say 'yes'

"Settle anns,i will text you anything happens"He said and i just say 'yes' again.We say our goodbyes and hung up.I look at everyone they smirk at me,understanding what happens.

"Jenzie completed"Hayden cheered and we laugh "Lets have some netflix chill"Brynn suggested and we all nod

Best of luck jenzie

Updated <3
Sorry for not updating for a long time cause you know busy and its almost Christmas crap i need to update often help