22 ⇢ guess who

"Kenz where are you?"I asked and start too walk around top shop that full with girls

"Kenz where are you?"I asked and start too walk around top shop that full with girls.Some of them stared weirdly at me and some of them kind of ignore me,great feels weird.Kenzie been forced me too help her for searching Christmas present.

"Baby,where are you?"I ask again but still no sign of kenz.I start too getting worried if she been kidnapped or some assholes bother my girl.I start too take out my phone but someone cover my eyes."Who the fuck are you?"I ask and hold the person hand.

I smirk and want too play around with her "Guess who"She whispers and trying her best not too sounds like Kenzie but she kind of failed "Hmm sophia maybe?"I tease and smirk "Or Allysa?"I add and i could feel she kind of mad "Oh Yana!God"I add again and at this point,she uncover my eyes.I turn around saw Kenzie,playing around with the clothes.

I stared at her and smile but she ignored me.After a few minutes staring,she finally turn around and raise her eyebrows.

Opss someone is jealous

"What are you looking at?"She spat and that makes me smile even wider.Gosh she's soo cute

"At my girlfriend"I said and wink,i could see her cheek kind of being pinkish a little bit."Who?Sophia?Allysa?Yana?"She asks and roll her eyes "Sounds like someone is jelly"I said and walk closer too her,take her hand but she pulled away.

Damnn that jealousy,kenz

"Go too your fucking girlfriend"She spat again and walk too another section.I follow her and she stop,look at me with 'What the fuck' look."Baby im kidding"I said but she seems ignored me and continue searching for some clothes

Looks like your fault john for playing around with her

It is and i need too fix back."Baby,you want too know something?"I ask and she turn around,raise her eyebrows mean;continue what the fuck you want too say.Damn she's mad that much

"Go too the mirror and thats the most beautiful thing that i ever see"I said and she blush,look away continue what she is doing "Baby,don't be mad at your boy"I said and pull her closer with me by the waist "John"She said with trying not too laugh tone

"Baby please dont be mad okay?After this no more that kind of jokes?"I said and held my pinky "promise?"She held her pinky too and i nod "Promise baby"I said and intertwine our pinky.

I smile and she smile,i peck her lips and wink.She blush and hide her face at my chest "Dont try too hide your blush baby"I whisper and she just stay there.

Boy how lucky I am

Updated <3
Sorry for a boring chapter cause im still not feeling myself and feeling fine but tomorrow i will try too do a good one.

15 votes and 5 comment i will post a new one?

Plus THANK U SO MUCH FOR 426 IN TEEN FICTION AHHHHH

LOVE U GUYS SOO MUCHHHH❤️