A change of additude

A/N wow another chpter woohoo a longer one two i hope you guys like the twist :) muuuuhahahahaha loved it i feel awesom about this chapter and would like five measly votes before i update agian com one guys help a girl out :) love yas

I wake up to the blinding white lights. I can feel the pressure being exuded onto my chest, wrists and ankles; I look down to see blue leather straps over my chest and around my ankles and wrists. I look around the small room I am confined in. the walls are light blue and the floor is a crisp white tile that seems to make the fluorescent’s above me even brighter. A feeling of unhappiness and stress flow over me as I try to wriggle my body free of the straps but they never loosen. This is just great I think I am strapped to a metal slab, I can’t move, Damian is god knows where and I have to pee! I still feel woozy from whatever they shot into me, a tranquilizer I’m guessing. My head hurts and my limbs are slightly numb but other than that I’m fine. I can hear voices outside my room I cock my head in the direction of the door but can’t make out more than a few mumbles. When I hear my door creak open I let my body go limp and pretend I’m asleep; I hear two sets of footsteps come towards my bed and I can feel the heat of the peoples body when they stop right beside me.

“So this is the one, this tiny little thing took two darts to take out.” He scoffs flicking my leg; it slightly irritates me but I brush it off and keep my composure. The man’s voice seemed raspy and old and utterly annoying.

“Yes sir this is the one, she maybe small but she’s a fighter. That’s how I got this scratch on my face.” He says in annoyance; his voice sounds quite a bit younger and much more appealing than the old mans.

“You’re trying to me that this girl beat my commanding officer up.” He chortled leaning on the side of my bed. This man was getting increasingly annoying minute after minute. I feel my anger threatening to take me out of my serene state and give away my opportunity to listen in on the conversation.

“Yes sir.” He said sternly. This guy was joke he couldn’t be much of a commanding officer if I could beat him up. Ha.  

“I cannot be bothered with this matter further, but I want tests done and I want them done soon. Make sure you tell Lynda to book in her little friend to.” He says in a menacing tone pushing himself up from my bed which in return pushes it into the wall; I guess it’s on wheels I think and I am jolted from the hit to the wall. I lay there a bit longer anticipating the girl named Lynda to come In and take me wherever the hell I’m going; I don’t care where they take me as long as they let me go to the fucking bathroom, I swear if I wait any longer I’m liable to piss my pants. I can hear the faint click of heels down the hall soon after the two men leave, the clicking stops at my door and it creaks open once again. This time I don’t pretend to be asleep because I am too preoccupied trying not to pee my pants. The girl I presume is Lynda walks up to the side of my bed. From what I can see of her she is in her late twenties; she has strawberry blonde hair and pale green eyes that are hidden behind sleek frame less glasses. She is wearing a tight black skirt that hits just above her knees and a crisp white blouse and to top it all off six inch red heels. I scoff in the back of my mind I bet this girl is all legs no brain.

“Hi Hun.” She says with a sickly sweet under tone to her voice. I almost laugh but I’m still focused on going pee. She starts unstrapping me which is more than pleasing. “Ok now since your new here I’ll tell you how this works. First I am going to unstrap you then I’ll take you to the testing facility for a series of test; don’t worry most of them don’t hurt. Now you can either cooperate or I can bring in security and make this hard.” She says bumbling around with the straps still.

“Kay lady shut up I need to piss so either you find me a bathroom or I will go right here and I’ll tell you one thing I won’t be cleaning it up.” I hiss at her sitting up and rubbing my wrist where the straps had pinched me.