Is this my breaking point?

Sky’s POV

I know I should feel bad for Damian and Kuryen they seem to have some major problems on their hands, but I can’t get over those two little words she said that sparked a light inside of me. We’re done. She actually said they are over. I don’t have anyone in my way now, I can go for it. I’ll give him a little bit of time before I approach him about it after all he did just get into a fight with his best friend, no matter how insane his best friend is she still must mean a lot to him I think to myself shivering. The most important thing now is that I have a chance with Damian. I laugh silently to myself.

Kuryen’s POV

My vision was blurred from the tears and my arm was bleeding. I make it half down the hallway until I finally collapse, I don’t care who walks by and sees me I just don’t care what people think anymore. I’m sick and tired of caring when no one else does. I don’t know what else to do so I sit there and I scream until my throat is too sore to make another sound, in the back of my mind I think I may had fallen for Damian a little but not enough to keep it going. Even though I probably just fucked up our friendship forever I wanted him to come running down the hall to hold me and tell me everything will be okay even when we both know it won’t be. My tears run dry and my arms stops bleeding after a while and I am left there alone staring at a blank wall with an empty stare. I can hear footsteps coming down the hall I figure it’s a guard come to collect me and take me back to the darkness.

“Kuryen!” They call in a hushed voice. None of the guards know my name and even if they did they never would use it I think furrowing my brow. “Kuryen there you are!” they exclaim sighing, this time the voice is right beside me. The voice is familiar but I don’t know why, I can feel the body heat radiating off of the person next to me. I open my eyes and roll my head to the left hoping to see Damian but who I see is just as good if not better. Salem. I hadn’t realized how much I actually wanted to talk to him until now. “You have been crying, and bleeding.” He points out pushing some hair out of my face.

“Ya what’s it to Ya?” I snap. I hadn’t meant for it to come across rude but it did anyway.

“What’s it to me? I’m a concerned friend Kuryen and god knows you need one right now, look at yourself. You’re bleeding, you have been crying for how long and I don’t just mean today. You’re slowly going insane, you need to talk to someone.” He uttered grabbing onto each one of my shoulders coming down to my level.

“S…S…Salem I don’t know what’s happening to me.” I sobbed grabbing onto his shirt. I didn’t care if I barely knew him I wanted a hug; I wanted some sort of affection from someone. I grabbed onto his strong shoulders even though I felt him hesitate but after a moment he hugged me back tightly. In that moment everything seemed ok I just wish I could have paused it and sat there forever crying into his shoulder, the hurt I felt seemed to be supressed by his presence like he was my own personal medication, I pulled away from him after my eyes were sore from crying.

“Oh Kuryen, I don’t know what to tell you…I really don’t. Just please next time you get to this point promise me you will talk to someone.” He pleaded falling back onto his bum. I sit and stare at him for the longest time, I don’t know when I decide it but I realize that I like this boy; I like this boy a lot.

Salem’s POV

The girl in front of me is a mess with her blood stained clothing, tear stained and bruised face, and completely blood shot eyes, he lips are dry and cracked and her hair falls in messy pieces all around her. To anyone else she might have looked like a physco but to me she looked like a girl who has had the weight of the world on her shoulders for way too long.

“Has anyone told you there are shower facilities here?” I ask because it doesn’t look like she has had a shower or even seen water in the past three weeks.