Dreaming

FAIR WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS SMUT IN IT, SO IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT DON'T READ IT!!! thank you :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was slowly rising in the sky, the blue skies seemed ever lasting and the gentle breeze was just enough to lightly blow the trees around. The clouds in the sky were few, but beautiful none the less; all different shapes and sizes. Some looking like turtles, others looking like books. The birds had woken up a couple hours earlier and had started flying around, getting food for their young, and building there nests. In that moment, the world rested for a moment and everything went quite. The world was changing, moving and time was passing by, but for most they were still tucked up in bed, trying to sleep off hangovers. The early risers and old people soon started to scattered the streets, and shop keepers that had just arrived at work yawned as they opened up there shops and waved and said hello to the regulars that come into their shop every morning. The night clubs had closed no longer then 3 hours previously and the bartenders that had just finished their shifts were just lulling into a gentle sleep, getting themselves well rested before they went to there next shift. All of Charlies 'friends' made it home safely after searching for her for hours. At around 2, they had started walking around looking for her, asking everyone if they had seen anyone fitting her description. They searched for at least 30 minutes, which felt like forever for them. After giving up and admitting that they weren't going to find her, they called a taxi up and agreed that they were going to have a go at her and ask her where the hell she went when they next saw her at work. They were planning all this out and creating a way to corner her, but although they were saying all these things and planning on doing all these things, they had drunk a significant amount (near enough the whole bar) to not remember anything in the morning. They had woken up at twelve in the afternoon, and when they tried to remember, they came to a blank and had no recollection of what happened the previous night.

Charlie, however awoke to the sound of her Iggy Pop vinyl quietly playing in the background. She laid there confused for a moment, before she remembered what happened. Her eyes fluttered open, seeing the outline of a man sitting on the side of her bed. Smoke clouding up the empty spaces between them. The sun peeping out of her curtains, the soft glow hitting every corner of her bedroom, making the mystery man seem even more of a enigma.  She closed her eyes to soak up the slow morning breathing deeply, taking in the scent of the smoke and the faint smell of the mystery man's cheap cologne. The Sunday morning felt slow, it was slightly warm in the bedroom, but not warm enough for her to whip the blankets off of herself. The bed started shifting and Charlie could feel the guy lie back down into the bed, taking refuge next to her. The feeling of his body warmth was somewhat comforting to her. Opening her eyes, she batting her eyelashes, she looked up through them, only to find the most stunning green eyes looking back at her. It was then that she remembered the events from the night before clearly. She had remembered that she brought a guy back, but it was only now that she remember the name of said guy. Sick boy. Simon. The cocky bastard.

"Morning" he croaked with a crocked smile on his face, the huskiness of his voice sent shivers down her back. All she could do was blink back. Why was he still here? She had told him the night before that he should be gone by the time she woke up, but here he was laying by the side of her, smiling down at her.

"You didn't follow the rules." she finally replied to him, thinking that she might have to remind him that she said to him that he'd be gone by morning, to never be seen by each other ever again.

"What's the fun of going home? Beside, I still never got your name" he smirked back, tacking a long drag of his cigarette. He was determined to get her name out of her. He wasn't proud of himself, but whilst she was still sleeping he had looked through her stuff in attempts to learn her name. All he had found out was that she was a fan of Iggy Pop and she owned a cute dog that was currently sitting outside the door, waiting for their owner to wake up and feed them.