For now

' I can explain' Was the first thing to come out of Sickboy mouth once he got smuggled himself inside of the flat. Charlie just looked at him in shock. After what happened she didn't expect to see him this soon. Maybe a couple months down the line or even a couple years, but not a couple hours.

'Oh really? Explain how much of a cunt you were to my sister?' Alison said in Charlie's defence.

'Alison it's fine' Charlie mumbled from beside her, looking down to her hands.

'No it's not! After what this dickheads done do you rea-'

'Alison!' Charlie shouted interrupting her sister.

'Alison is fine, if he wants to try and explain, let him' charlie finished to her sister almost as if Sickboy wasn't there. There was a shared looked between the sisters, a conversation was going on through facial expressions and after a big huff from Alison she gave in.

'Fine, but if he does anything...' Alison began to threaten.

'I'll let you chop his balls off' Charlie finished for her sister. They look to each other and smiled, not noticing the big gulp Sickboy had just taken from his spot.

'I guess I'll just go make us some tea then' and with that Alison swivelled on her toes and made her way towards the kitchen. Once she had left there was a uncomfortable silence within the room. Neither of them knew how to start the conversation, but the one thing Sickboy knew was that he needed to say sorry.

'So why'd you come back?' Charlie said being the first one to break the tension. Sickboy took a second to process what Charlie had just asked and looked up almost in shock.

'I came to say sorry for one' Sickboy said looking through his eyelashes to her, almost afraid of what she was going to say. Or what she wasn't going to say. Charlie nodded her head slowly, turning around and going to sit on a seat, silently asking Sickboy to seat down as well. Within seconds he was on her heels and taking up his seat next to her.

'Why did you run out?' Was the first thing Charlie had answered. Honestly out of everything that had happened, that was the thing that distressed her the most. He could've said anything then and there, but he chose to leave.

'I didn't mean to...' He started looking up to Charlie with a apologetic look. Charlie raised her eyebrows as if to ask him to continue.

'It's just that... when you came out and said that. I didn't know what to think. At first when I first saw the test I thought you were holding on to it for Alison or something! But when you said it was yours and that you thought you were... you know...'  Charlie looked down when he said this, almost embarrassed.

'When you were in there taking the test, I didn't know how I wanted it to come out. I never thought about kids before and I didn't even know if I wanted them, you know cause I've just heard they ruin people's life once there out. And what about all the sick and all the shit, not to mention how much they cost, you'll be back and forth to the hospital all the time, having to pretend to actually like talking to the other parents in the school yard, and all that crap. I'd have to grow up! I wouldn't be responsible for just me!' Sickboy told Charlie.

'Well no shit, I've been worried about the same things! At least your not the one that would have to walk around with it in your stomach for 9 months!' Charlie stated to Sickboy, only to get a puzzled and confused expression for him.

'Well that surprised me' Sickboy admitted.

'Why? I'm just as scared as you are, I came out hoping that you would make me feel better, but instead you just walked out. I needed you and you weren't there...' Charlie could feel a tear escape as she said this to him. It had only just hit Sickboy now how much what he had done effected Charlie. And right now he felt like a right and utter ass.

'Charlie... I'm so sorry' Was the only thing Sickboy could muster up. He didn't know what else to say. They looked up to each other and there was a pregnant pause. Charlie gave a sympathetic smile towards him. She looked down towards her hands and soon enough she had felt a thumb come up and wipe her tear away that threatened to fall further down her cheek. Without looking back up she moved closer to Sickboy and within the course of a couple seconds, Sickboy had wrapped his arms around Charlie and brought her further towards him for a hug. Charlie rested her head on his chest and she took a deep breath in, warmth spreading around her after the smell of Sickboy reached her. Without realising, both Charlie and Sickboy had grown a smile on their faces. For a moment it felt like time had paused and that there hadn't been any troubles in both of their lives. However reality came to bite them both, once Charlie had brought up the topic at hand.

'What do you want to do?' She asked Sickboy.

'What do you mean?' He replied unaware of what she wanted to find out.

'Do you want to keep it?' She mumbled.

'Honestly? I wouldn't mind it - even though I am scared shitless about the whole situation, it would be rather cool to have a mini me running around and to carry on the legacy' he positively said.

'What legacy?' Charlie laughed pulling back and looking up to him.

'Well I don't have one yet, but I will have' he replied, earning another laugh from Charlie.

'Do you wanna keep it?' He turned the question back to Charlie. She took a moment to think. Earlier she didn't know if she was going to keep it or put it up for adoption, she was so confused. But upon hearing this from Sickboy, it was as if everything had become clearer. It was this sort of answer she was looking for when he walked out. An answer to help her decide what she wanted to do. At least she knew now.

'Yeah... like you said it'll be cool to have a mini me running around.' Charlie smiled, but was soon interrupted with a loud 'YES' coming from behind the kitchen door. Charlie and Sickboy looked towards each other with there eyebrows knitted together. Soon a guilty looking Alison came from behind the door, looking up at them with a Cheshire grin smeared on her face.

'I'm just glad you guys sorted it out' Alison tried to play it down looking at the two, before breaking again.

'And I'm glad I get to be a aunt!' She screamed running up to the two crushing the two with a awkward hug. They're wasn't laughter between them before Alison went back to get the drinks and settle down and start a conversation between the two. Everything seemed to have fallen into place, and they were happy. Something Charlie wasn't expecting to feel after running through this conversation about a hundred times in her head before Sickboy turned up. Everything was okay. For now.