Visits

The morning was anything but uneventful, but it seemed to then be followed by a rather uneventful evening. They had ended up sprawling themselves on the bed; Sickboy insisted that Charlie get plenty of rest to get rid of the bug they thought she had. As much as she insisted it was fine and she was feeling fine, he wouldn't let her out of his sight or let her do anything strenuous. Charlie had to admit though, it did feel nice not having to worry about anything, and after last night it felt nice to relax and not be shouting at each other. Or rather Charlie shouting at Sickboy and Charlie telling him to go away. After a while, normality started to set in again; and for once normality felt nice to have. Charlie kept on tell Sickboy that she didn't need him looking after her all the time and said that he could pop out if he needed to. But still he was insistent that he stay. It wasn't till the fourth cup of tea that he realised that they were running out of milk and sugar for the tea. He went in to bring Charlie one last tea before they ran out of milk.

'I need to pop down to the road real quick to grab some more milk and sugar, is that okay' Sickboy asked as he put her cup of tea on the side table. Charlie was thankful to have a couple minutes to herself and eagerly nodded and said yes to Sickboy. After a couple minutes of faffing around and making sure Charlie was going to be okay whilst he was gone, he legged it out of the flat and down the road to get the milk and sugar. Charlie sighed in relief when he was out of the house, she was thankful for him being there but felt like she needed to have a couple minutes to herself, where Sickboy wasn't asking her constantly if she was okay and if she was feeling any better. She took her time to go to the bathroom and once she came back, she sat herself up in the bed and turned around to grab the cup of tea. Once she grabbed it  though she suddenly remember what she had later on tonight. She had a shift at work. Everything paused for a moment as she thought on what the hell to do.

As Chalrie sat up on the bed, starring at her cup of tea as it slowly started to grow colder, she couldn't help but think on what to tell Sickboy. And as if on queue, Sickboy came waltzing in from outside, getting back sooner then she thought from grabbing some more milk and sugar for their teas. As he put the bag down on the counter top, he went to go check on Charlie and to offer her another cup of tea, but when he walked in, he saw that she still had a cup of tea in her hands and she was just starring at the cup, like she was waiting for it to do something.

'It'll go cold if you leave it for any longer.' Sickboy said to her as he sat down by the side of her. She looked up to him getting out of the haze she was in. Charlie looked up to see him smiling down at her, she returned the smile then went to lift her cup to her mouth and took a sip, trying to act like everything was okay so Sickboy wouldn't ask any questions. It didn't work though, and the questions soon came flooding in.

'You alright?' Sickboy asked, looking down in worry, not knowing if she was feeling ill again or not. He sat down by the side of her on the bed, looking at her with concern as he waited for her reply.

'For the hundredth time today Sickboy, I'm fine' Charlie chuckled lightly looking over to see a concerned face looking back. She put the cup down on the bedside table and twisted round so she was facing Sickboy. She started to lay down to feel more comfortable.

'I was just day dreaming that's all, nothing to worry about' She finished as he got himself lying down in a comfortable position. She rolled closer to him and rested her head on his chest as she felt his arms wrap around him.

'As long as your sure' He muttered into her hair and placed a kiss where he spoke. She hummed back to him, closing her eyes and inhaling his scent, feel tired all of a sudden.

'So what where you daydreaming about?' Sickboy asked filling the silence.

'Just... things I guess' Charlie sighed keeping her eyes shut not wanting to open them.