Chapter 6

Malorie's POV

Hello guys. Before anything else I am Malorie Detriot. 22 years of old. A business woman and a good friend of Channy and Pipay. I live in canada for almost nine years. Well, I really miss my friends but unfortunately I have lots of things to fix first before I can get my vacation. Nah! Matagal ko ng gustong pumunta sa pilipinas pero dahil sa trabaho ko lagi na lang nade-delay. Actually, marunong pa talaga akong mag-tagalog pero kapag kinakausap ko sina Pipay at Channy ay english ang gamit ko. Ewan ko din nga eh.

Dun naman sa contract wife thingy na sinasabi ni Channy, I think it will be good for her. I dunno but I can sense something good will happen. We just have to wait and see.

KRING KRING KRING

I looked at my phone to know who's my caller. I answered it immediately because the person who called is the one that I've been waiting.

"Finally, you called" this is me

(I'm sorry. Masyado lang akong busy ngayon) Nakakarinig pa ako ng ilang kaluskos sa kabilang linya

"Busy for what?" medyo may pang-aasar na sabi ko

(Syempre sa pag-aayos ng gamit ko. Ano ba ang iniisip mo?)

"Something you does'nt like" may halong pang-aasar kong sabi

(Don't you dare to say that.)

"Really?"

(I'm dead serious!)

"Okay! Chill. I won't do that. Trust me"

(You better be)

"I said okay already, right? By the way did you meet her?"

(Yep, but she does'nt know me. I even call her.)

"Don't tell her yet. She needs more time"

(Okay, if you say so)

"But make sure that this will be successful. Don't you dare to do reckless things, please"

(Swear! I will not. Besides I want to be with her. It's been what? Almost five years that I'm not with her)

"Just please explain it to her clearly"

(Of course. Sa tagal ko bang di sya nakita. I have to go. Meron pa akong gagawin and I'll make sure that she will accept me for who I am)

"Okay, goodluck"

(Thanks. Bye!)

"Bye!"

TOOT TOOT TOOT

I hope he will succeed. He searched her for a long time. And his very lucky to have me because if he did'nt he won't know her. And I hope Channy will not get mad at me. If she finds out that we planned this, I'm sure she'll gonna kill me. And I don't want that to happened.