Chapter 25

• Dedicated to MyLoveliesTheReaders<3

Enjoy! :D 

------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 25

It should’ve been like another day, but it wasn’t. No day was ever normal, hell it would be boring if it was.

I was in this big house but there was a catch. I was all by myself. Not sure if they wanted to leave me alone or just forgot about me I decided to catch up on a few notes from school. The silent house mirrored my happiness and for once I wasn’t thinking, just doing.

Rummaging through the pile of homework that I had to do I made a start. Typing, writing and adding a few bits here and there, but time flew fast until my stomach told me that I had done enough.

After hours of work it was evident that I needed to restore the energy lost by my brain thinking, so while I made my way to the kitchen my thoughts begun to drift to last night.

We shared a kiss; yes it was beautiful and lovely however there is always the other side. I was hurting, maybe I wasn’t showing it by repeatedly saying that my bones were broken but they were.

Just like you can’t see how damaged a person’s soul is, is what I was trying to do. It worked, nobody noticed the scars, bruises and pain because there were painkillers to help save the day.  

As I made my way towards the kitchen the doorbell rung, now knowing what happened a few weeks ago and all I should’ve not answered the door but hell, it might just be the postman delivering a parcel. After all not everything had to be related gang members.

Cautiously walking to the door I opened it slightly to reveal a man, in his mid-thirties standing looking a little angry while holding a gun in the other hand. Maybe everything related to Daniel has to be gang members. My eyes widened as I took a huge gulp,

“Err...hi,” I offered my hand, I know bad mistake but this guy kind of looked familiar, I just couldn’t put my finger on it.

“Who are you?” his deep voice echoed, he raised a brow and shoved his gun back into his pocket when he realised my fear, at least this guy had some respect.

“Uhm..err....Sidney?” I spoke confused, way to go Sid!

He’s at Daniel’s house, a girl opens the door to see and guy in his mid-thirties standing holding a gun in his hands and he asks who you are and that’s all you say, way to go Sidney my mind shouted at my unconsciously.

“So Sidney tell me, does Daniel Lockwood live here?” he asked, I nodded my head and at this he allowed himself into the house. Shocked and a little scared I step to one side, in he came and his posse behind him.

They were huge men, with moustaches and leather jackets; I had to contain myself from laughing because it looked like something out of a film.

However towards the end was a guy that looked like Daniel, he might not have looked exactly like him but I could see the resemblance or maybe I should stop comparing every guy to him.