Chapter 17

Hey guys :D Please read A/N at the end, Enjoy :D 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17

 “Are you kidnapping me?” I stole a glance to my left were Daniel was sitting next to me trying to regain his breath.

 “Nope, just merely repaying the favour by saving you,” he smirked.

“Oh,” I replied, “but I wasn’t in any danger?” I said confused. The only danger that was around me was Daniel, even though I was a bit stiff I somehow felt comfortable around him.

Leaning forward I saw the side of Nate’s face, he seemed to look at me through the mirror but as soon as we met eye to eye he’d looked away ashamed.

“Hi Nate,” I spoke softly, I was sure Nate heard it because his ears perked up and he let out a sign. He looked stressed and still blamed himself about Amy but I would keep reassuring him until he got the point.

“Hey,” he nodded his head shortly before turning back to the road ahead. I couldn’t quite work out who was sitting in the passenger seat so I stayed quiet. I had left my jacket in the pub, plus when we got out I was pretty sure I heard some gunshots.

“Are you alright?” Daniel questioned, I nodded my head in reply and looked outside the window away from him gaze. I still couldn’t quiet meet eye to eye with Daniel, but I could tell that it hurt him and for that I wasn’t sure why.

“How was I in danger from?” I shot at him, his eyebrows shot up and his eyes widened. For a minute he was silence before he looked at me with sombre eyes, he moved closer to me only causing me to move further away from him.

His eyes hardened and Daniel grabbed my hand pulling me closer to him, I struggled next to him however I couldn’t deny the wonderful tingling sensation I got when my skin touched his. Heat radiating off him seeped through my cold arms and instantly warmed me up.

“Stop fighting,” he whispered in my ear, the car came to a sudden halt and the journey seemed awfully short.

 He pulled away taking away the heat but held onto my hand, we both got out of the car. Nate and the passenger were already several steps ahead of us, gazing at him his presence felt familiar I snapped out of my thoughts when Daniel had caught me staring at him.

 His eyes turned dark, and he sighed frustrated before snaking an arm round my waist pulling me closer to him. His fingers brushed against my cold skin once again making me shiver in pleasure, what was going on with me.

I tried to push him away but his solid grip prevented it so I ended up not trying and walking with him. Upon entrance to the house Daniel led me to the kitchen, I paused half way and memories of the times I was in the house came back.

The time I was hated for no reason whatsoever haunted me, shaking my head I tugged out of Daniels grasp and headed for the kitchen by myself leaving him standing stunned. Speeding away from him I bumped into someone, stumbling backwards he muttered a few curses causing me to turn red embarrassed.

“Hi Siddy,” my head whipped upwards, there was only one person who called me that in my life, my guardian angel: Brandon.