Chapter 8

Hey guys just AJ here for now, I'm updating today - a bit rushed but because I saw an amazing comment on last chapter which I read today and it honestly put me in a good mood straight away because after the stressful assessments from school I really needed that comment! :D x

So this chapter is dedicated to ....DUN DUN DUN 

@tiaralautner2018  who commented on the last chapter! Thank you so much honey pie, it was great reading your comment it was uplifting and I'm truly grateful for it :) x

And no now that i did my (A.N) at the beginning there won't be much at the end! So....without further ado....

Enjoy! :) x

----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

When you want things to go fast they go slow, it was really a piss take. My whole body killed as I tried to move, then it hit me it was only Saturday because yesterday was Friday, the day Daniel hit me and locked me up in the cell.

Thinking back I can’t believe Daniel had that much anger welted up in him, there was obviously something disturbing him and I guessed it had to do something with the gang. I couldn’t imagine being in love with Daniel, it seemed so unreal and beyond my standard because I was just a messed up girl with a messed up story.

I waited patiently distracting myself by learning my words in my head for the French exam that was on Wednesday, but my mind wouldn’t focus on anything but next Saturday the day that would change everything.

That day will be either good or bad for me, but it will be a day definitely to remember. Footsteps approached getting nearer and nearer, I held my breath counting numbers but then lost track as it stopped. A sudden silence overcame the basement, I tried to keep my eyes shut but failed praying that it was anyone but Daniel because I couldn’t taking another beating my ribs were already slightly cracked or bruised.

My eyes locked with the person in front of me, the light flickered on and our eyes locked in sync. A slight look of concern shot across Nate’s face but it went as quickly as Daniel’s slap did. Breaking eye contact I gasped as the pain shot through my head at the sudden movement, Nate’s arm shot forward as he held onto my arm supporting me.

“You should’ve just said yes to me,” he whispered, and then I fainted but I could feel the other men unlocking the chains and Nate lifted me up bridal style, however nothing could take away the pain.

It was there, and it was going to stay for a long, long time.

-

-

-

I woke up to a beautiful surrounding, but it wasn’t going to last looking out of the window the sky had already turned dark.

“Finally sleep beauty,” I flinched at the voice, turning around I was met with Nate’s figure on the right side of the bed he moved forward by the second.

He lifted his hand, I moved back in fear but he extended it and gently grazed it up and down my cheek. I was left dumb folded, maybe I misjudged him. He can be capable of love in an unusual way, I guess even that was enough for him.

The door barged open, my eyes left his and looked at the figure standing in the doorway. It was Daniel, when his eyes locked with mine my breath hitched in my throat and suddenly the urge to run was getting stronger however when his eyes moved to see Nate and me in the position we were things didn’t exactly go down well.