Chapter 21

Hey guys! Enjoy :3

PLEASE READ A/N AT THE END! THANKS xo

===========================================

Chapter 21

Daniel’s POV

Punching the wall in frustration, I regretted what I had said a few hours back. Why did I have to be such a dick to her? Many times over and over I always seemed to screw things up, sighing I slumped onto my chair and checking through the last deal I had to make with my cousin.

He ran an Italian gang, being an Italian from my mother’s side which was probably why my mum cooked the best pizzas.

I just wanted to protect her, why did I always manage to get it wrong? I must be the world’s worst husband, hell it hadn’t dawned onto me that we were actually married, when she stood there opposite me at the altar my mind was whirling with other thoughts but thinking back to that moment she looked mesmerizing.

Her figure that made every man jealous that I was with her, the way men gave her hungry looks I wanted to rip them apart but then there was her innocence.

Her innocence that shielded her from these nasty men was broken, they were trying to take her away from me and I wouldn’t let that happen. I was extremely possessive over what’s mine and if someone tried to take her I would shred them to pieces whether it was her dad or not.

My phone rand piercing through my thoughts and the cold air surrounding me, I shuddered at the ice coldness of the tone but answered it anyways. My harsh tone spoke on the line,

“What?” I answered, Nate spoke in a rush but I didn’t catch a word he said however the vibe he gave off could only mean one thing.

“Nate man, slow down I didn’t catch a word you said,” I replied. It was frightening how calm I was, knowing that the situation was about to get worst I tried to manage my anger level that built up inside of me.

“Sidney has been captured,” he words fell on me like a ton of bricks. My blood that was boiling had turned cold in just seconds. My glare deadly and my fist clenched as I slammed my phone on the table. Picking up the chair I swung it across the room unleashing my anger, I fucking hated it!

Why did I let her go?

Why the fuck did I ever utter those words to her?

I heard footsteps rush towards the door, ignoring them I punched the wall repetitively trying to get rid of my stress but it came back engulfing sadness along with it. I felt guilty, it was a new emotion for me and I didn’t know what to do.

Slamming the draws to my cupboard open I pulled out my gun, the one my father had given me. It was one possession that I had treasure the most after my land but now all that came before – first came Sidney.

Her angelic features appeared back into my mind tormenting me for my sudden outburst at her, the door swung open and so did my eyes. In the doorway I saw Brandon standing there taking in the scene before him with his bloodshot eyes.

“What happened?” he questioned sharply, my eyes narrowed as I repeated the words that Nate told me. His reaction was similar to mine, but more controlled.

A spark of jealousy flared through me, did he and Sidney have a special relationship before? Shaking my head I tried to dim my anger but it failed and I ended up lashing out at the lamp stand next to me.