Chapter 22

Hey guys :D Enjoy! <3

----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 22

Sidney’s POV

(HINT: On the day she was kidnapped - this takes place before chapter 21) 

My head felt awfully dizzy, squinting at the sharp light that was being directed at me my mind was still swirling from the awful thoughts of what had just happened. I slowly opened my eyes to see my father grinning at my like I was a pieces of trophy he had just one, and in some sense he did. He had gotten me.

Noise could be heard in the distance, I clamped my eyes shut and listening intently as the footsteps came closer and closer until they came to an abrupt stop outside the door.

The door clicked and swung wide open, my eyes flew along with it to trail who and what was standing in the doorway. There stood my father and alongside were several armed men holding my kidnapper which made confusion cross my face.

Levy’s ugly smirk formed across his face that I would’ve deformed if I wasn’t tied up, his shoes clicked against the floor and every step became louder for every step he took towards me.

“I told you never to run away from me,” he grabbed my chin roughly jerking in straight, “but you did and now that I have you I’m going to make you regret it,” his stinky breath surrounded the air around my face.

This made me cough; his anger seemed evident in his eyes as his knuckles collided with my jaw. I was pretty sure that I heard a crack, something had broke and I hissed in pain.

“You said you wanted to talk to her!” shouted the guy, his resemblance to Levy was great and I was pretty sure they were related but not sure how. The guy shouting, also known as my kidnapper who brought me to this monster struggled in the grip of Levy’s men.

“Oh yes, dear Christopher my son you have a lot to learn,” Levy clapped his hands together, he grabbed a fist full of my hair and jerked it in Christopher’s direction who was staring at me with guilt for which I wondered why.

“It’s a fucking family reunion,” his laughter bellowed, “where I get to kill you all,” my eyes widened as the words processed through my brain.

“Is he my brother?” I whispered, Levy and his men burst out laughing and some even clapped at my comment.

“Finally, it gets through that thick skull of yours,” he sneered, jabbing his finger hardly against my jaw which he had just dislocated. He was a bi-polar, psychopath killer that was hungry for power and fortune.

“This wasn’t the deal father,” Christopher stated, “you said you wanted to talk,” as if Levy had forgotten Christopher reinstated the fact as to why everyone was here , “it was the only reason I got Sidney,” he spoke. His voice was calm but he knew very well, as did I was this man was capable of.

If he could kill his own lover, murder his children wouldn’t be any harder for him and anyone who stood in the way would be a piece of mud of his shoe that he would just kick. For him, blood and misery was the only way.

“I can’t believe that whore gave me two shit kids that don’t have or use their brain!” Levy shouted, kicking me as he took out his anger. Every time he would touch me it would cause an instant jerk in Christopher only to be pulled back with a gun held to his head.