Chapter 3 - The Afternoon After

Erica woke up in a hotel room, and her head was banging. She didn't remember much of the night apart from how gorgeous Cyn looked. She looked at her phone, to see several missed calls and messages. Erica was slightly excited but when she realised there was nothing from Cyn that excitement went. She decided to ring Cyn to apologize for her behaviour last night. She dialed Cyn's phone and there was no answer. This did not surprise Erica but she dialed the number another three times hoping that Cyn would answer and still nothing. This feeling of not having Cyn there next to her was slowly killing Erica. She got up, and got herself ready for the day, she was going with Albee for a birthday meal. She got in the shower and found something from her suitcase to put on. In came Albee looking pissed off and annoyed. 

Albee: "I should be mad at you but I know what your going through, so I'll let you off missy!"

Erica looked at him and smiled. "I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you don't worry, oh have you spoken to Cyn today at all?"

Albee: "Yeah I just got off the phone to her about half an hour a go, she left something at the club and wanted to see if I saw it"

Erica was fuming at this point. She had tried ringing Cyn and she wasn't answering. She knew that Cyn was ignoring her but she didn't want to believe that was the case. It hurt her badly that Cyn didn't want to speak to her, but Erica had no one to blame but herself. 

Erica: "I'm gonna ring her of your phone, I got to talk to her"

Albee: "Is that a good idea, I don't wanna be involved girl, you best say you found my phone lying around" He said as he began to giggle. Erica and Albee looked at each and both laughed.

Albee: "Before you ring her, let's take a quick Patron shot then, turn up"

Albee passed Erica a shot of patron and then both backed the shot quickly. Albee entered his password for his phone and then handed Erica the phone. He began to walk towards the balcony of the hotel room so that he could give Erica some privacy. Erica began to feel nervous she didn't know what to say to Cyn if she answered. She had not really thought about what she would say, but it was to late the phone was dialing. Within two seconds she heard a voice.

Cyn: "Albee, aww tell me you found it?"

Erica hesitated and didn't respond. She just breathed heavily in shock that she was able to hear Cyn's voice. 

Cyn: "Albeee!!??"

Erica still didn't know what to say. She just enjoyed and appreciated the sound of Cyn's voice, she hadn't heard it for so long.

Cyn:"What the fuck is this negro doing" It was clear to Erica that Cyn was with someone else because of that comment. Cyn hung up. Erica didn't know what to do, but she still wanted to hear Cyn's voice so she rang again. Straight away Cyn answered.

Cyn: "Albee, what are you playing at? Can't you talk... Did you find the bracelet or not?"

Erica finally got enough courage to respond. "It's not Albee Cyn"

Cyn: "Erica... what do you want?"

Erica: "I just want to talk to you, can we meet up today please? After this I won't bother you again and I promise you that" Here Erica was making fake promises, she knew that even if their meeting didn't go well, she would still be up Cyn's ass.

Cyn: "Seeing as you went through so much trouble, when and where?"

Erica: "Tyes Restaurant?" Erica felt a sigh of relief. She was actually going to meet Cyn, she couldn't believe it. She completely forgot about her plans with Albee. At this point, her priority was Cyn.

Cyn: "Ok.. I'll see you there at 4pm?"

Erica: "Yeah thats fine babe, I'll see you there"

Cyn: "Don't call me babe and yeah ok" The phone bleeped. Cyn had already cut the call. Erica felt some way ending the conversation like that but at least she had managed to secure a meeting with Cyn that was the main thing.