Chapter 2 - Albee's Birthday Party

The evening had arrived, the party was better than expected and the turn around of people was through the roof. Erica was in the mist of people dancing and taking shots going absolutely mental. Her and Albee were constantly taking shots and the drink was finally having an effect on them especially Erica. She was slurring her words and tumbling all over the place. She went to fetch some water and sat down, so that she could sober up. Whilst she sat down, there was then a big commotion over by the entrance of the club. Lots of people were screaming and making a lot of noise. Erica looked up to see what was going on and was faced with the beauty that she knew of as Cyn. Erica was speechless, Cyn looked beautiful, she had on a nice figure clinching dress, her hair was curled the way Erica liked it and her face was flawless. However, amongst all the beauty she noticed in Cyn, she also saw something else. Cyn was not alone, but was linking arms with a guy. This guy looked like a typical rapper guy, he was wearing a hat and was tatted up. Both Cyn and him were talking and laughing with each other and this was having a serious effect with Erica. Her blood began to boil and angry fumes went off inside her head. She slammed down the glass in her hand, and stormed of her seat charging towards Cyn and this guy. Albee saw how angry she was and quickly grabbed her arm to hold her back.

Erica: "Get the fuck off me Albee"

Albee: "Don't start Erica man, this is my birthday, I don't want no drama, I just want cool vibes. Save this shit for another day, plus i know..." Erica cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

Erica: "I know its your bday and all, but look at Cyn and who the fuck she is with, thats all I care about at the moment.." She pushed Albee off her and continued storming over to Cyn. 

Cyn and Erica glanced at each other and eye contact was made. The sense of pain and hurt was present in their eyes. Once she realised that Erica was coming over, she quickly let go off the guys arm, she knew exactly what was going to happen. She said to the guy, "can you go and get us some drinks, I'll be waiting over here", in which the guy gave her a head nodd and went over in the direction of the bar.

Erica: "Who the fuck is that Cyn?"

Cyn: "It's not really a concern of yours isit now?, but just because you see us together, doesn't mean I'm with him"

Erica: "Just answer the question, is that your new man?"

Cyn: "Did you not just listen to what I just said, I'm not with him, he's a friend which happened to know Albee.., now anything else?"

Erica: "You look sexy!" She said with a smurk on her face, even though she wasn't convinced Cyn wasn't seeing this guy.

Cyn: "Whatever, you just accused me of being with someone else, now you wanna play nice?"

Erica: "What the fuck, you know I'm the jealous, but for real, who is this guy?"

Cyn: "If you don't wanna listen to me, I'm gonna go find Albee" Cyn said as she began to brush past Erica. The feeling off nearly touching each other sent shivers for both of them, their physical connection was crazy and both of them couldn't deny that. Erica grabbed Cyn by the arm quite forcefully, and said "Don't go.. can we talk please?"

Cyn: "This ain't the right time Erica..I'm not in the mood for this shit for tonight"

Erica felt distraught, she was desperate to speak to Cyn out of this environment and tell her how much she really missed her and wanted her back. Cyn was not making this easy for her at all and she knew it. 

Erica: "But you don't answer my calls!"

Cyn: "Well I have been busy, so I'll call you when I'm free or something and we can meet up and..."

Erica stood there in despair, she didn't know what to say. Just as she was about to say something, the guy returned with drinks. He handed one to Cyn and they began to walk away from Erica. Cyn felt bad leaving it like that, but she didn't want to talk to Erica about their relationship, especially not infront of everyone at Albee's birthday. She turned back and looked at Erica and smiled. A smile that showed she didn't want to leave the situation like that. Erica then looked at the nearest table that had bottles of drink and began drinking. She downed drink after drink after drink. She sat down and stared at Cyn talking to the other guests at the party, people were trying to talk to Erica but she wasn't listening to them, she just ignored them. Her main focus was observing what Cyn was doing. Erica became obnoxious and oblivious to everyone in the room, she began shouting and swearing at people. She became fixated on the guy that was with Cyn, they were laughing and joking and Erica did not like it one part. If this was what it would be like to permanently lose Cyn and have to see her with someone else, then Erica would be in constant pain. She witnessed the guy put his arm around Cyn. Even though Cyn shifted and moved quickly, Erica had already seen it. She stormed over to where they were and starting shouting.

Erica: "Don't touch my girl like that"

The Guy: "Wtf, don't come at me like that, Cyn what's going on?"

Erica: "Mind who your talking to, you don't want any of this, just move from ma girl, thats all I'm gonna tell you"

Cyn stood there and rolled her eyes. This bullshit was the same bullshit she didn't want to have to deal with. She didn't have time for it. "Jay, sorry about this, shes drunk just ignore her"

Erica: "I'm no...tt dru....nk" The drink was finally kicking in, and Erica's word began to slur. She was embarrassing herself and this was not making it any easy for her to win Cyn back. Thats the thing when Erica's drunk she goes crazy and loses her cool. Cyn just looked at Erica in disgust, causing unnecessary drama was not what she wanted nor needed. To be fair Jay was taking Erica quite calmly because usually he has a temper. He laughed at the situation and then smiled at Cyn. He faced Erica and said "Go and sober up mate, I have a gf so stop worrying". Erica gave him a deadly glanced, she knew having a girlfriend doesn't stop anyone. She stumbled and held onto Cyn to regain balance. She began tugging on Cyn and pointed towards the door.

Erica: "Let's g..o ho...me Cynthia" She said remaining hold ofCyn. She started touching and feeling up Cyn. Cyn was not impressed, this was what  Erica was usually like when shes drunk and it usually turned her on but at this moment, Cyn was not interested.

Cyn: "You go home, I'm not coming home with you.." Erica nearly lost it and began to chuckle. She looked at Cyn and didn't say anything. Albee swiftly approached and grabbed Erica.

Albee: "Sorry about this Cyn, enjoy the rest of the night, I've got this." Erica still slightly swaying took hold of Albee. Her face was red from embarrassment. At this stage, most of the people in the club could tell she was a mess and it didn't look good for Erica. She couldn't have this embarrassing moment for herself, so she turned sour and bitter. 

Erica shouted: "FUCK YOU THEN CYN!"

Cyn was not even fazed by Erica's performance. Cyn knew that when Erica is embarrassed she generally always has to make sure shes not the only one but someone else experiences the embarrassment too and this was her attempt to do so. However, the joke was only on her because Cyn remained calm and collective and continued drinking her drink and talking to other guests. At one point she did just want to take Erica home and talk to her, but she had to remain strong. All Cyn knew was to suppress her feelings and act as normal.