At last

"I found a dream that I could speak to. A dream that I can call my own. I found a thrill to press my cheek to. A thrill I've never known. You smiled, you smiled and then the spell was cast. And here we are in heaven, for you are mine at last" At last by Etta James cover Kina Grannis.

oOo

Wedding Day:

"Wake up, sleepy head, you need to get up," Anne Granger cooed towards her sleeping daughter.

Hermione burrowed further under the covers, blatantly ignoring her Mum.

"You have to wake up, today is your big day, remember?"

"What time is it?" Hermione grumbled.

"It's almost ten in the morning."

"Merlin!" she gasped as she sat up.

"No need to panic, dear, we still have plenty of time."

She stopped wrestling with the comforter, her sleepy eyes getting bigger at each passing second. "I'm really getting married today," she paused to look at her Mum. "Me, Hermione, I'm getting married today!"

"Err, yes, you are."

She scampered out of the covers and flung her arms around her mother, "I can't believe it! I'm really, really, getting married!"

Anne wrapped her arms around her, "You're really, really getting married," she said through chuckles. "And I couldn't be happier."

"I am too!"

"Ehem, am I disturbing anything?"

She pulled away from her Mum's arms, "I'm getting married today, Daddy," she said with a large grin.

"You are, Pumpkin," Richard replied with a smile. He then turned his eyes to his wife, "How many times did she said that already?"

"Four and still counting."

Richard leaned on the doorframe and folded his arms on top of his chest, "Do you think today can beat the "I'm going to Hogwarts" record?"

"I have no doubt about it."

"I'm getting married today!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Five, we're going to set a new record," Richard said with a laugh.

"Get up! Today is your big day!"

Draco grabbed a pillow to cover his face, "What time is it?" he grumbled.

"It's already eleven o'clock," Luci answered. She stopped at the foot of the bed and began tugging the covers, "Aunt Cissy is about to have a conniption, she's been looking for you since eight. Get your arse moving!"

He threw the pillow and sluggishly sat up, "Is she on a roll?" he asked while rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"She can rival old Voldy," Luci joked. She sat down and placed her hands on her lap, "There's already reporters outside and it's driving her bonkers."

"Why are there reporters?"

"Are you really asking me that question?"

"Fuck," he mumbled. He threw the comforters off his body and planted his feet on the floor, "I better go check the wards."