Perfect

"'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love, not knowing what it was. I will not give you up this time. But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own and in your eyes you're holding mine. Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms. Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song, when you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath, but you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight." Perfect by Ed Sheeran

oOo

Draco walked towards Hermione, making sure not to make a sound. He carefully leaned forward, "Hey, beautiful, miss me?" he whispered.

Hermione jerked hard, accidentally hitting him on the nose, "Gaaaahh!"

"Ouch! Buggering hell!"

Hermione instantly turned around upon recognizing his voice, "Oh my gosh, Dray!" she shrieked when she saw him clutching his face. She tugged his hand off and began checking his nose, "Are you okay? Does it hurt?"

He grimaced when she poked a tender spot, "I should be happy that your reflex is improving, Mi, but you almost took my nose off!" he sputtered.

"You shouldn't have scared me like that, you're a prat!" she huffed. She pulled her hand away and folded her arms across her chest, "I'm fairly convinced you earned that now."

He chuckled. He took a step closer and wrapped his arms around her petite form, "I've missed you, though."

Hermione glared at him for few seconds before giving in. She snaked her arms around his waist and tilted her face to his, "Where have you been yesterday?" she asked with a pout.

"Meeting with some important people."

"All day?"

"Yep, I had to finalize some stuff."

Hermione didn't look convinced but didn't pry further. She leaned her cheek on his chest and let out a contented sigh, "I've missed you too."

He tightened his arms around her, "This feels good, eh?"

"Better than dear old Crook, I'd say."

He laughed. "I love you and your silly mouth."

She pulled a fraction and braced her chin on his chest, "I won't get tired of hearing that, I love you too, Draco."

"Ditto," he replied before planting a chaste kiss on her nose.

"Ack! Get a bloody room, will you?"

"In case you haven't noticed, we're in a room, Blaise," he groaned as he gently pulled away. "What are you doing here anyway?"

"I feel so welcome, really," Blaise huffed.

Hermione chuckled, "Why don't you sit down and tell us what made you grumpy this morning."

Blaise unceremoniously plopped down the couch and pointed towards Draco, "I was about to ask you if you have seen that love sick puppy, but seeing him here already answered my question."

He sat down next to Hermione and made a show of rolling his eyes, "The love sick puppy is here, what can he help you with?"

All the faux annoyance faded on Blaise's face, "Have you seen Theo?"

"No, why?"

"I've been trying to reach that wanker since Friday, but I can't seem to find him."

"Did you try his house?" Hermione piped in.