Perfect Moment

"I wish I could freeze this space in time, the way that I feel for you inside. This is my moment, this is my perfect moment with you..." Perfect Moment by Martine McCutcheon

Zabini Manor - Italy:

"It's been a long day, and as much as I love to stay, I have a dinner meeting to attend to," Theo said tiredly.

"Okay," Blaise replied.

Theo grabbed his jacket and stood up, "Stop drinking like there's no tomorrow, I'll be back as soon as I can."

He can't help but smirk at his friend's tendency to hover like a mother hen, "I'll try to remain sober, but I'm not promising anything."

"I better find you sober or there would be hell to pay," Theo called out as he walked towards the stairs.

"Fine, Mum."

"Ha ha, funny."

"I know," he replied as he watched Theo's back disappear from his view. After a few beats, he stood up and made his way back to the French doors. He leaned sideways and fixed his eyes on the dark sky, "I'll do anything to make you mine, Hermione - anything," he solemnly vowed.

"I'll remove your blindfold, but you have to promise me that you won't open them until I say so," Draco said.

"Okay," Hermione replied.

A small smile curled on his lips as he moved towards her back. He made a quick work on the knot and tugged the silk sheet off her eyes. He slipped it back into his pocket before he captured her shaking hand with his, "Follow my lead," he said.

She gnawed on her bottom lip as bobbed her head in silent agreement.

He expertly navigated them along the familiar grassy paths, his eyes flicking back to Hermione, making sure that her eyes are still closed. As if sensing his gaze, she squeezed his hand. "We're almost there," he assured her. When they reached their destination, he guided her into position and stood at her side.

"Can I open my eyes now?" she asked.

He squared his shoulders and released a nervous breath, "On count of three, you ready?" he asked.

She stood straighter, "Yes."

"One..."

She shifted on her feet and squeezed his hand.

"Two..."

She licked her lips, "This is killing me," she mumbled.

"Three, open your eyes, love," he whispered.

Her eyes fluttered open, "I don't see anything," she blurted out, her face full of confusion.

He turned his face towards her and snapped his fingers, "Try again," he said with a large grin.

oOo

Potter Mansion:

"Ginny?"

"I'm in here," Ginny replied.

Harry stared at the empty living room, "Where?"

"Kitchen."

He followed her voice and saw her hunched towards their Muggle oven, "Are you baking?"

She placed what seemed to be cupcake tins on top of a wire rack, "Something sweet for the world's sweetest husband," she replied with grin. She took off her oven mitts and rounded the counter, "I've missed you," she said as she flung her arms around him.