Chapter 16 - Confessions

My Unplanned Little Miracle

Chapter 16 - Confessions

     The couple look up at me and I gasp tears filling my eyes as I look at the two people. Tears flowing down my eyes as I look at Arianna, who was only wearing a bra and panties, and was smirking   at me.

    "Dawson!?!?!" I yell, tears running down my face.

    My boyfriend (or well, ex-boyfriend now, I guess) looks up at me in shock, " Bee, it's not what it looks like - I promise!"

    I laugh harshly, rolling my eyes. "That's the best you can do? It's not what it looks like?" Really? Everyone knows that's the oldest saying!

    "It's not! Please, let me explain!" He lets go of Arianna, who drops to the bed with a smirk. He walks towards me, but I hold up my hand.

    "Stop. Just, stop. I'm so done with this." I look at Arianna, "I hope you're happy."

    She walks up to Dawson, running her hand down his bicep, "Trust me, I am," She purrs, but Dawson flinches away from her.

    "Stop! Nothing happened, Bee! I swear!"

    "Don't talk to me ever again." I hiss, turning and walking out, my friends following me.

    "It's okay, Bee." Olivia says soothingly once we get to her car, and we all quickly jump in.

    "No, it's not!" I practically yell, looking at her as tears streak my face. "It's not okay, Olivia! I- I loved him so much!"

    "I know, Bee. I know."

    "That's the thing, Liv. You don't know! You're not the one pregnant, you're not the one who's boyfriend just cheated on you! You don't know how it feels!" I start to sob uncontrollably, lowering my face into my shaking hands. "Just take me home. Please," I whimper.

    I feel the car lurch forward as she speeds down the road. The car ride is silent, the silence only breaking when a sob escapes my mouth. 

    How could he do this to me? On our third-month anniversary of all times? Not to mention the fact that he cheated on his pregnant girlfriend.

    I remember the times we spent together, from the beginning, where it all started. When we first found out I was pregnant, then when he asked me to be his girlfriend. The time when we were on the swings at the park, and he fell off and I almost passed out from laughing so hard. How he made sure nobody could ever hurt me..

    "We're here," Olivia says softly as she parks in front of my house. I un-buckle my seat belt and get out of the car, and I'm surprised when my friends follow me. As I step inside the house, Olivia behind me, I turn just as Olivia brings her arm up, blocking the doorway from Lilly.

    "What the hell are you doing, Olivia? Let me in," Lilly hisses, trying to push her arm out of the way.

    "You're not welcome here," Olivia retaliates, her voice filled with more venom, shocking the both of us.

   "Olivia? What are you doing? Why won't you let her in?" I ask after a moment of silence. I'm done crying, and my face is stiff from all the tears as I place my hand on Olivia's shoulder gently.

   "Why don't you ask Lilly here." She hisses not even bothering to turn around to look at me. I look at Lilly, waiting for an explanation. When she doesn't give me one, Olivia continues. "Actually, I'll tell you myself Lilly here-"