Chapter 1 - That night

So hey guys! It's me again! This will be the only time that I put an authors note at the very top (from now on, you will find my A/Ns after each chapter). But anyways, this is another new story I'm writing! Yup! This is my what..? 6th story? 8th? Anyways, I am writing this story at the same time as Eternal Love, so updates may be random.... Before I start this chapter I just want to do a little thing real quick:

Anyone who copies any of this story will be confronted to and will get a day in court. These story ideas are mine if you want to take an idea from me then you must get MY permission. I have trustworthy fans and friends who will tell me if anyone takes my story ideas. The infringer pays the actual dollar amount of damages and profits.The law provides a range from $200 to $150,000 for each work infringed. Infringer pays for all attorneys fees and court costs. The Court can issue an injunction to stop the infringing acts.The Court can impound the illegal works.The infringer can go to jail. You guys wouldn't like it if someone stole your ideas, so don't do it to me. Thanks for listening to this mini rant. *All Rights Reserved*

I have very trust worthy fans for the most part, and friends who go on this site. Meaning if you steal any ideas of this story, then... well I will find out and you'll be sorry. Because not only will the things mentioned above happen, but I will also bring my pet unicorn to give you really... REALLY bad candy. Yup. And milk. You'll be throwing up for days ;) . But all in all, don't steal any of my ideas please. Any names, events, or ideas in this story are completely coincidental. Anywhooo! On with chapter one! (;

Chapter 1; My Unplanned Little Miracle (MULM)

"Damnit Bianca, get up!"

I groan, before finally getting up to glare at my older sister, Dakota.

"What?" I groan  loudly. "What on earth do you want at eight in the freaking morning!?"

She huffs, putting her arms at her hips  - in a very unattractive way, I might add. "Get ready. We are all going on a picnic  today at the park."

I roll my eyes at her as she left the room.

You see, my sister and I are complete opposites. She has beatiful, straight blonde hair, whereas I have dark brown - almost black - curly hair. She has green eyes, I have blue eyes. She's always wearing cute little dresses and skirts, I wear jeans, shirts and shorts. She's a goody-two-shoes cheerleader, and my parents are convinced I'll be a deadbeat by the time I'm twenty. She has a boyfriend, and I don't. The list can go on and on, yet the only thing we have in common is that we're related by blood.

Shaking away my thoughts, I get up from my bed and walk over to my bathroom to shower. While passing, I take myself in the mirror.

My dark brown hair is practically black, and my bright blue eyes make me stand out. It''s very rare to have dark hair and blue eyes.

By the time I'm finally ready, it's ten in the morning, and my sister, Dakota, is rushing us out the door.

"I have a huge surprise for you guys!" She continues, sitting in the back next to me in my Dad's red Ferrari. She bounces up and down excitedly, her blonde hair swaying back and forth.

I don't bother to comment, knowing whatever I say will end up being thought of as rude, and deciding it would be better for everyone if I kept my mouth shut. Lets just say it was a very difficult car ride for me.

Apparently, we had to be there early to set up. Like seriously, I had to wake up at eight in the morning, when the picnic is at one in the afternoon. Granted, the park we're going to is an hour away, so when we got there it was eleven, but it doesn't take more than an hour to set up for a picnic. It was only going to be us, Dakota's friends, and her snobby boyfriend anyways.