Chapter 2 - The day after

I gasp as I wake up, my head pounding. Looking around and narrowing my eyes at the brightness, I blink a few times to get used to the lighting.

Then I realise I'm not in my bedroom.

Slowly, I turn and look beside me, frowning when it's empty.

"What the hell?" I mummble to myself when the memories of last night come to my mind.

"Are you sure?" He asks, looking at me uncertainly.

I nod slowly, pressing myself against him, "I'm sure."

"Shit," I groan, realising I just lost my virginity to the school's player. "Olivia and Lilly are going to kill me!"

Deciding it would be best to leave now before someone else comes in here, I get up, wrapping the sheets around me, and start searching for my clothes.

I frown when I see my dress hanging from the fan. Dang. How'd it get up there?

"God," I groan again. I really need to get out of here.

Getting dressed as fast as I can, I quickly run outside of the house, stepping over empty beer bottles and cans. I search for Olivia's car, and my world crashes as I realise they must've left without me.

Grabbing my phone out of  my purse, I dial Olivia's number.

"Hello?" She answers happily.

"Yeah, hey it's me." I proceed to tell her my situation and how I need a ride since they left without me.

"We just thought you got a ride with someone- I tried calling you but you never answered. Let me wake up Lilly and then we'll head over."

"Okay, but can you hurry? It's really cold out here right now and I'm still wearing my dress."

We said our goodbyes after she woke up Lilly, who didn't take it very well,

Not wanting to stand for ten minutes, I decide to sit on the curb.

I don't know how long I waited there, but I was greatful when they finally showed up.

I'm still in pain from loosing it last night, but I try my best to walk as normally as I can, but it didn't work out well when I almost fell flat on mhiy face.

Lilly, who's now awake, laughes at me as I yank open the car door and sit in the back.

"So," Olivia says, eyeing me in her review mirror as she pulls out of the driveway. "What happened last night?"

I shift awkwardly, trying to get more comfortable. "Well," I stutter as Lilly turns around fully to look at me. "I-I may have.. lost my virginity last night?" I say the end quickly, and shift my eyes down.

Olivia lets out a sad sigh, "Are you serious? With who?"

I can tell their dissapointed with me, especially since they feel it should be a special moment, and theirs wasn't so special eaither.

"Erm... It may or may not have been with Dawson."

Lilly facepalms and groans as a red mark appears on her forehead. "Are you effin kidding me?" She yells, turning around. "Of all people it could have been with, it was with that, that... that douchebag!? I don't care about it not being that special first time. I only care about the fact that you did it with him!"

Olivia nods, and catches my eye in the review mirror again, "Sorry honey, but I agree with Lilly on this one. You should have done it with someone else." Lilly nods, happy to have someone on her side. "But," She continues, and Lilly's face drops, "Lilly, you need to understand that this was her decision, not yours. Bianca, you're practically my sister, you too Lil, so I don't want to fight with you over this. It was your decision, and if your happy with it, then so am I."

"Always the wise one," Lilly mutters, crossing her arms.

It's true, Olivia has always been the "mature" one in our friendship. But she's still pretty crazy at times.

"Do you have some advil or something? I have a huge headache and I think I might throw up."

"Yeah, I brough some just in case. God, please don't puke! I really don't need my car smelling bad." Olivia hands me some and I swallow it quickly, taking a drink of her water bottle.

"Thanks." I mutter to her, resting my head against the cool glass window. "I'm never drinking again! I mean it this time!"

When Olivia dropped me off at my house, since we're all pretty tired and we have school tomorrow.

"Hi sweetie, how was the sleepover?" My mom asks from the living room.

"It was fun!" I yell back, "I'm just going to sleep I think, I'm really tired."

"Okay, glad you had fun!"

"Yeah, me too." I mummble, but my thoughts are cut off as a taste floods my mouth and my stomach clenshes. I run to the bathroom and puke up all of the alchohol from last night.

"It's official," I say as  I flush the toliet, "I'm never drinking again!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I know it's really short! But in my defense, last night was the Forth of July, so I was up really late and I'm pretty tired right now.

Hopefully my next update will be on Sunday or this coming Friday...

This chapter is dedicated to Serenity47 because she's' my sister and she helps me a lot with my stories. Thanks!

And happy late fourth of July to everyone! Hope you enjoyed the fireworks!(:

Goal for this chapter: (since I got so much comments and votes on the last chapter)

15 votes and 20 comments