Chapter 3 - One month later

Chapter 3: 1 month later

~1 month later (since the party)  ~

It's been exactly one month since the party. One month since I lost my V-Card. One month since I've talked to Dawson.

I run to the bathroom as a familar taste floods my mouth and my stomach clenches violently. Tears run down my face as I groan and lean against the cool surface on the wall.

"Are you okay?" Olivia's voice comes over to me as she steps into the bathroom. She's supposed to pick me up today so we could go to school together.

"No," I groan, looking at her through watery eyes. "I think I have the flu or something. It's really bad."

"I'm going to call Lilly and tell her to come over." She tells me as she reaches over and grabs my hand, before helping me back in bed.

When I'm finally settled, she calls her, deciding texting would take to long, and explained to Lilly whats going on.

"Okay, I'm on my way." Her voice drifts over from the receiver and to me, before she hangs up.

"Just leave me hear to die." I groan, shoving my face in my pillows, clutching my stomach.

"Yeah well I'm your best friend, I'm not leaving you hear. Except for right now, because I'm going to get you something to eat." Olivia corrects herself, and before I know it, I hear her padding down the stairs to go to the kitchen.

Luckily, everyone else already left. Dakota went to her college classes, and my mom and dad left early in the morning to go to work.

"Here, I made you some soup." I slowly lift my head up, frowning at the smell. 

She hands it over to me, and as I bring the spoon of chicken noodle soup to my mouth, I suddenly slam it back in the bowl, dashing to the bathroom, puking from the bile smell.

I feel her lift my hair out of my face, and pat my back soothingly. Distincly, I hear Lilly's voice travel over to us.

"Guys? Where are you?"

"Up here!" Olivia yells as another wave of nausia floods over me.

"Oh God, are you okay Bia?" Lilly asks, nealing down beside me and taking Olivia's place on patting my back.

When I finish I sigh, leaving on Lilly for support. "I don't know." I answer her previous question, wrapping my arms around my stomach.

"What do you think it is?" Olivia asks herself.

Lilly's eyes widen and her and Olivia share a look.

"What?" I ask, lifting an arm to wipe the beads of sweat on my forehead.

"Is there something you need to tell us?" Olivia starts, looking at me nervously.

"Huh? No. I don't even know what you're talking about. Just tell me." I rush out, looking at them carefully, trying to disinquish their emotions.

"Are you pregnant?" Lilly blurts out, before slamming her hand on her mouth, as if she were scared of the answer.

"Um no? Not that I know of.."

"I think the better question would be, did you get your period last month? Or this month?"

I frown as I think back to the days, before gasping as I find out my answer.

"I was supposed to start today."

I'm the type of girl who gets her period on the same week, same day, and same time frame. I always start on the third week of every month, on a Friday, and in the morning.

"I'm scared. What if I am pregnant?"

"Maybe you're just late? I mean, it happens sometimes. I'm sure you'll get it tomorrow or something." Lilly says, but even she can hear the unceartanty behind her words.

But as the days go on, I never get it.

"Guys, can you go to the store with me today when school's out? To get the test?" I whisper the end as we walk down the halls, not wanting anyone to overhear.

They both agree, and the rest of the day flies by, and before I know it, I'm at the store buying a pregnancy test.

As we drive back to my house, the ride is tense. We don't know what to expect, yet we already seem to know the answer.

When we get to my house, we run up to my room - thankfully, everyone's still at work and Dakota's still at her school.

"We'll be right here." Lilly says as I close the bathroom door.

Taking the small pregnancy test out of its box, I followed the instructions. And let me tell you, it's not easy peeing on a little stick. It's not.

I wash my hands and open the door, pregnancy test in hand.

"We need to wait five minutes." I say, and we wait the five minutes, before we lean over, and look at the results, gasping when we see them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buahaha... Sorry, you'll have to wait for Chapter 4! (;I know it was pretty short, but I didn't want you guys to know until Chapter 4 if she's pregnant or not.... And this was my pretty somewhat horrible attempt at a cliffhanger.... so yeah!(:

Thanks to everyone for giving this story a chance, please continue commenting and voting and reading!

 I dedicated this chapter to millie_ because I think she's just an amazing author (and it may or may not be for the fact that she loves Pretty Little Liars) :)

Goal for this chapter:

30 Comments, 20 votes.

Please Don't let me down guys(; Let's see if you can do it!