Chapter 13 - Reunited

My Unplanned Little Miracle

Chapter 13 - Reunited

Dedicated to: __directioner4ever__  because of the amazing comment that was left last chapter and for giving my story on her facebook page! Thank you! And thanks to everyone who commented, voted and read, you all mean a lot to me.

    "Dawson!" I giggle, slamming my locker door shut. "I'm trying to get to class! If you don't stop, we're going to be late!"

    "I don't care," he replies from behind me, kissing my neck and tightening his arms around my waist to prevent me from going anywhere.

    He's been like this ever since we found out the gender of our baby. To say he's excited would be the understatement of the century. When we found out he jumped up and pumped his fist into the air, letting out a loud cheer and then he ran across the room and hugged the ultrasound tec.

    Yeah, he's really excited.

    "Well I do care," I say, turning around to face him with a wide grin on my face. "I'd rather us not get detention for being late to class."

    He pouts, "but-" he stops suddenly, his eyes focused on something behind me. "Oh my God, Arianna, is that you?!"

    Dissapointment and annoyance courses though my body as he steps away from me, making me feel cold without being in his arms.

    "Dawson!" The girl yells, and they both run to eachother. I watch enviously as Dawson picks her up, spinning her in the air a few times while she giggles, before, finally, setting her down. "How are you? It's been so long!" She laughs, brushing her hair out of her face.

    "I'm good! I can't believe you're actually here!" He runs his hand through his hair, grinning excitedly.

    She answers his smile, "I know, me either! My dad got transfered back here! God, I never thought I'd see you again!"

    He doesn't answer, instead deciding to hug her again. When he doesn't let go after a few seconds, I clear my throat loudly, trying to hide the annoyance on my face. Dawson turns around and lets go of her immediatly, clearing his throat awkwardly.

    "Uhm, Arianna, this is my girlfriend, Bianca," he says, motioning me to come over to them. When I do, he snakes an arm around my waist, and I lean into him. I can't help but notice Arianna's eyes narrow at the gesture. "Bee, this is my best friend, Arianna."

    I smile at her, "I know. We kind of met at the beach a few days ago, and she told me she knew you."

    His eyes widen, "what? And you didn't tell me!"

    "I wanted to suprise you," Arianna cuts in, suprising me when she defends me. "I asked her not to tell you."

    He grins again at her. "I still can't believe this. Someone pinch me," he jokes. Chuckling, I pinch his arm lightly. "Hey!" He yells, pouting.

    "What?" I ask innocently, batting my eyelashes. "You said too."

    He smirks evily, and my smug grin drops. I back away from him, and he takes a step toward me. I back away again, and he takes one step forward. We continued like that for awhile, before I look around, and run to the opposite side of the hallway, laughing the entire time. It isn't difficult, since the halls are pretty much empty now. We're definatley going to be late to class. He runs after me, lunging to catch me in his arms, but I dodge them, running around Arianna to the other side, but he seems to realize that's what I'm going to do, and lunches around her, catching me easily in his arms.