★ Chapter ②④

Warning smut scene, boyxboy smut, if you don't like that kind of stuff then don't read easy as that... enjoy :)

*** Recap ***

"Why talk about when we can reenact it?" Zayn smiled and started to crawl on top of Niall; straddling his hips.

Niall's hands were removed from his face and pined up above his head.

"Wha- ohh" Niall moaned out as Zayn started to grind their covered crotch together.

Zayn leaned into Niall's ear, biting his earlobe, while breathing his hot breath against the skin and whispered huskily "now how did that dream of yours go?"

"z-zayn" Niall moaned as Zayn started to kiss around his neck.

Zayn's had trailed down to the hem of Niall's shirt, slowly pulling it up to his belly button then off through his head and arms.

Niall pulled in Zayn into a passionate kiss. Zayn swiped his tongue on Niall's bottom lip asking for entrance. Niall decided to keep his mouth shut, just to tease the Bradford lad.

Niall felt Zayn smirk against his lips, "such a tease" zayn mumbled against their lips. Zayn's hand trailed down Niall's chest and down to his jeans. With a swift move Niall's pants were unbuttoned and pulled off; being thrown somewhere on the hardwood floor.

Zayn grabbed Niall's length making the him gasp out a moan. That gave Zayn a chance to stick his tongue in the Irishman's mouth.

Their tongues swirled together, fighting for dominance. Niall gave up and let Zayn take over and roam around his mouth. Zayn licked the roof of Niall's mouth making him moan.

“too much clothes" Niall whispered-moan as he tugged off Zayn's shirt, exposing his tattooed covered arms and chest. Zayn flipped them over so now Niall was on top of him.

Niall unbuttoned Zayn's jeans and quickly pulled them off along with his boxers and thrown, god knows where. Niall started to palmed Zayn's aching member.

"Niall" Zayn let out a throaty moan.

Niall bent down and licked a strip of Zayn's cock, while giving it a few pumps. Niall kissed the tip before sucking at it.

"ohh, mmm" Zayn moaned, as his hands flew up to the back of Niall's head making him go in deeper.

Niall pulled back his head and slowly pulled down his boxers down to his ankles.

"got and lube?" Niall asked as Zayn shook his head, no.

"condom?"

"Nope" Zayn said as he brought his hand up to Niall's lips to lick. Once Niall got the message he took in Zayns fingers one at a time, producing enough saliva so it can easily slip in.

Zayn pulled back and trail his hands onto Niall's ass. Without warning Zayn stuck on finger onto Niall's hole. The Irishman winced in shock and pain.

"you okay?"

"yeah, yeah" Niall responded as Zayn stuck in another finger. thrusting in and out.

"I'll get better" Zayn said as he stuck the third finger in. Thrusting his fingers in and out stretching Niall's hole.

Soon Niall's moan of pain turned in moan of pleasure as Zayn kept stretching the younger lad.

"I'm ready" Niall moaned as zayn pulled out his fingers.

"ok" zayn said as he adjusted himself. He aligned his cock on to Niall's hole. Slowly going in. Once he was fully in he slowly thrusted back out and back in.

"faster" Niall moaned. Zayn obeyed and quickened his thrusts.

Zayn grabbed onto Niall's hips and laid on his back. "ride me" Zayn panted before Niall grabbed ahold of Zayn's shoulders and bounced on Zayn's cock.

"uh" Zayn moaned as Niall grinded against Zayn. Niall clawed Zayn's back as he lift his ass and slammed down onto Zayn's cock.

With one hand on Niall's hip and the other on his dick, Zayn pumped on his dick.

"shit" Niall cursed.

"I'm so close" Zayn moaned as his thrusts became sloppier. Niall wrapped his hand around Zayn's hand, which was on Niall's cock, and pumped on it.

"fuc-k" Zayn moaned as he spilled his load in Niall, while the younger lad pumped his cock one more time before he came all over Zayn's chest.

"shower?" Zayn asked as he kissed Niall's sweaty hair

"I don't think I'm ready for a round two" Niall joked, as Zayn chuckled.

"c'mon" Zayn got up and extended a hand, instead Niall opened up his arms and mumbled "carry me"

Zayn obliged and carried Niall bride style to the bathroom, where all they really did was caress each other while rubbing lavender body wash on each other's body. Stealing kisses and cuddling on the lukewarm water.

***************

"mind if I stay the night" Zayn asked while wearing one of Niall's boxers as he picked up his pants of the floor. He chuckled as he pulled out an object from his back pocket.

"well, I'll be hurt if you didn't" Niall softly said from his bed, only wearing boxers 'swell.

Zayn climbed into bed pulling Niall into his chest. Wrapping his arms around the younger boys waist, with the object still in his hand.

"Night Zaynie" Niall mumbled into Zayn's chest.

"Night baby" Zayn kissed Niall's forehead. "Hey Niall?"

"hmm?"

"I found the condom" Zayn chuckled. Niall rolled his eyes "well, too late for that, though my ass would have hurted less" Niall mumbled the last part but Zayn still heard.

"yeah, but there's always next time"

"mhmm" Niall hummed in response and fluttered his eyes shut.

"Love you" Zayn kissed Niall forehead again.

"Love you" Niall said before drifting of to a dreamless dream.

************************************

Horrible Smut, lol I tried :P

I finally updated!

Maybe the next update won't take to long... maybe.

Also, Happy Memorial Day!

Comment

Vote

Fan.

#ZaynsRapVerse

- ZiallSmut

» unedited «