★ Chapter ①④

• Dedicated to Everyone :)

The next following morning Liam woke up in his bed.

Alone.

"Was it all just a dream" Liam thought to himself and frowned.

"It was too good to be true" Liam sighed and got out of bed and into the bathroom connected to his room.

'Just look at you, worthless. You made up the silly dream because you seriously thought you had a chance with Louis' a voice in the back of my head said.

I couldn't take the pain so I ran out of the room and down the stairs to bump into something hard!

Which caused Liam to fall down, landing on his butt.

I rub my eyes and look up to see the boy who has bin in my thoughts all year long.

Louis.

Louis gave me a warm smile "good morning babe"

Liam smiled 'so it wasn't a dream' he thought.

"Good morning Lou" Liam responded as Louis extended an arm to help Liam off the ground.

Louis gave Liam a peck on the lips before wrapping and arm around his waist.

"So it wasn't a dream" Liam mumbled to himself, but Louis heard him.

"What wasn't a dream love?" Louis asked, pulling Liam into the kitchen.

Louis already made breakfast for them. Luckily it was the weekend so they had the while day for themselves.

"Everything the happens yesterday. I thought it was just a dream because I awoke alone and in my bed..?" Liam said but the last part came out more of a question than a statement.

"Oh yeah, I drove you home in the middle of the night. I didn't want to leave you so I slept with you. I woke up earlier and well, made you breakfast" Louis smiled while pushing a plate to Liam with eggs and bacon.

"How did you come in?"

"Hope you don't mind but I went inside your pocket and used your keys" Louis said with a small smile as Liam nodded in understanding.

"So about that delicious breakfast" Louis and Liam chuckled.

Moments later after they ate breakfast they were cuddled on the couch and just watch some random shows.

Their perfect moment was ruined by someone knocking on the door. Hard. The person knocked with anger which kinda scared the couple.

Louis got up and went to open the door to find a not so happy Niall.

"How dare you break Harry's heart!" Niall yelled.

"He didn't tell you the whole story!" said the Doncaster boy.

"I don't need the full story! he's a mess right now all because of you!" Niall yelled he was about to pounce on Louis.

Luckily Zayn came running in and grabbed the blonds waist holding him back from attacking.

"Let me go Zayn! Let me at 'em!!" Niall said trashing around in Zayn's grip and trying to get his hands on Louis.

Liam got up and stood behind Louis just watching Niall go crazy.

"Niall, calm down and let him explain" Zayn whispered and kissed down on Niall's neck. Which calmed the lad, just a bit.

Once Niall stop trashing, Zayn unwrapped his arms and closed the front door which that was still open.

"So can I explain myself now..?" Louis asked, the raven haired boy nodded along with his blond boyfriend.

"Take a seat" Liam offered at him and Louis sat on the sofa.

Zayn took a seat and pulled Niall onto his lap. Hey, Niall didn't mind! ;)

Zayn had an arm around Niall's waist and Niall had an arm around the back of Zayn's neck.

"Comfortable?" Louis asked. The couple only nodded in response.

"Go on" Niall said dragging out the 'n'

Louis started his side of the story, aka the real story. "When I said I liked Harry...." he trailed off and continued.

Once Louis finished his story, Niall suddenly felt bad. He was such a jerk without knowing nothing.

"I'm sorry Lou" Niall said with sorrow in his eyes. Louis smiled and nodded his head "its okay"

"No it's not, that's not what Harry told me!"

"What did he say" Liam asked.

"Well when I was visiting Harry with Zayn, he didn't answer the door and I got worried. Luckily I still had that extra key he gave me baca use lets face it he always looses his keys" Niall said while Liam nodded in agreement.

"Once I unlocked it I ran to his room and surprising it was unlocked and Harry was just laying in bed crying his eyes and heart out. I asked him what's wrong but he wouldn't budge" Niall was about to speak again but Zayn beat him to it.

"We tried asking him but we wouldn't tel! after like the 1000th time he finally mumbled a few word that were 'Louis' and 'used me' and 'Liam' and he continued to cry" said Zayn.

"And that was all I needed to hear, so I ran out of the apartment locked the door and ran to your house" Niall said pointing at Liam "and hoping you may know where Louis was, but it seems that he was here and you can tell the rest"

After Niall (and Zayn) finished telling the story the room filled with a not so awkward silence.

"So you and Louis." Niall said pointing from Liam to Louis, Liam to Louis.

"What about us?" said Liam.

"Have you guys.." Niall trailed off and their eyes widen.

"NOO!" Liam said dragging out the 'o'

"Have you?" Louis asked

"Oh yeah plenty of times" Niall responded casually.

"YOU GUYS HAD SEX ALREADY?!" Louis and Liam yelled in unison.

Zayn chocked on his saliva "WHAT?NO! I meant kissing!!" Niall yelled.

"Ohh" Liam and Louis said in unison... again.

Niall blushed at the thought of him and Zayn panting, soft moans, deep thrust, soothing words, tender touches and Niall did the most unpredictable thing.

He moaned out load.

Niall's eyes went wide and he covered his mouth. His face fully red as a tomato right now.

"Oh, Niall's thinking the dirty about Zayn" Liam winked.

"Oh you know what they say Liam" Louis said, trying to embarrass Niall even more.

And did it work?

Yes it did.

"And what is that?" Liam responded.

"The innocent ones are always the kinkiest ones. Keep that in thought Zayn" Louis winked as his best mate.

Zayn laughed "I'll keep that in mind" Niall hid his face in the crook of Zayn's neck, which is a bright, crimson red.

The rest of the day went well for everyone... everyone but Harry.

Harry was mad, sad, on the verge of tears. Every sad emotion you can think of.

But Harry has a plan, *laughs* oh yes he does.

"You're going to wish you have never done that to me" Harry said to himself with a mischievous grin.

This was no longer the Harry Styles we know we live, oh no this is the new mad psychotic Harry Styles.

********************************************

OoooooOooooooOOooooooOo

Shit it about to go down!

The next chapter is going to be about Harry's revenge and at the same time meeting his lover.

So comment who should be his lover... remember Harry's bi so it can be both girl and boy.

Now I'm going to fniahing writing my part of a story in co-writing in called "my kitty... not yours!!!" by RockStar17Girl go check it out! :)

Thats all :))

Comment

Vote

Fan

ZiallSmut xx