★ Chapter ①⑧

***** 3rd person *****

"Im sorry madam, I'll be more quiet." Harry said before turning around and gasping. The person was so beautiful so unique. So... so ... hot and sexy!

"I think I'm I love" Harry thought to himself and he analyzed the persons fingers up and down.

The person was staring at Harry the same way Harry is looking at the person.

"Did my heart love until now?" Harry mumbled to himself. (All the credit to Shakespeare for this line :)

Harry was amazed by his beauty. He had (kinda) long brown/blonde hair brunette you may say. Fair tan skin with a beautiful shade of brown eyes. He's so beautiful. So a beautiful guy must have a beautiful name, yes?

Harry didn't notice that he was staring at the handsome guy until the very handsome guy came up to Harry and snapped his fingers in front of his face.

"Ay mate you alright?" the guy said. Harry was shocked by his accent. Harry thought he was an American guy on vacation or something.

He looked like a one of those normal American guys but in reality he sounded British. He had sort of like a Wolverhampton accent.

But at the same time with a mix of an American accent.

"Hello? Mate?" the guy said once again. Harry shook his head and snapped back into reality.

"Oh sorry, just a bit distracted" Harry responded. The stranger, the very hot stranger as Harry would put it, nodded his head making a few pieces of hair fall in front of his face.

After a moment of silent between the two lads, Harry extended his arm and said "Hello, I'm Harry. Harry Styles" rather slow. But this is Harry we're talking about. The slow, slow talker.

The stranger extended his arms too and shook Harry's arm. "Hello Harry, nice to meet you. I'm Andy Samuels" the stranger smiled.

But now we don't have to call him a stranger since we now know his name is Andy. Andy Samuels.

"Andy, that's a nice name!" Harry smiled warmly at him.

"Thank you Harry, I like your name too. Reminds me of prince Harry" Andy laughed.

Harry had no idea what was so funny but since Andy was a hot guy, Harry laughed along.

"Yanno, I had a little Syrian hamster named Andy when I was younger"

"Oh really? What happened to him?" Andy asked.

"Well, haha it turns out that Andy was actually a girl. I would have changed her name but I just didn't want to." Harry laughed and so did Andy.

"Made him laugh again, score!" Harry thought to himself.

"Wow, I've had a hamster to but me being the non creative person I was named him hamster"

(A/N; I know it was Harry who named his hamster, hamster but I made Andy name os hamster, hamster because i can! :o K bye! :)

"Wow you're so very original" Harry playfully scoffed.

"Very" Andy smiled.

Harry was a bit taken back by Andy's smile. His smile was so beautiful. Pearly whites, soft plump lips and his eyes slightly crinkled at the corners.

Harry was staring at him but was snapped back to reality when he heard Andy sneeze.

"Bless you!"

"Wo! wow, thank you mate" Andy said as he rubbed his nose with his arm.

"Eww mate. I don't like that word. Mate. What if I wanna be more than just mates?" Harry thought.

Suddenly Harry's phone started to ring. Luckily he changed his ringtone, because if he heard marimba he would have gone crazy.

Not really, especially not when there is a piece of sexy right in front of you!

"Excuse me" Harry said as he took out his phone to see his mom calling. He slid the green arrow to pick up the call.

"Hey mum, how's the cruise?"

"Oh Harry, it wonderful I'm having a good time"

"That's great to hear mum, but is their any particular reason why you called?" Harry asked wanting to continue talking with Andy.

"Oh, no reason. Just wanted to check up on you and see how's everything"

"Oh, everything fine honestly"

"Alright honey, I'll talk to you soon bye Harry. Don't forget today you must bathe Dusty"

"I won't Bye mum" Harry hanged up the phone and turned around to find Andy still there.

"Hey, It was really nice talking to you Andy but I must go bathe my cat Dusty" Harry said slightly sad for leaving him.

Andy nodded in response as Harry turned around to exit out of the art museum.

"Wait Harry!" Harry heard someone scream from behind. Harry turned to find Andy running towards him.

"I was wondering if we can hand out some other time?" Andy asked shyly. Harry tried so hard not to coo "sure"

The two boys exchanged phone numbers before going their separate ways.

Harry came home so happy knowing he had Andy's number. If Andy didn't say anything then that would have bin the first and last time they would ever see each other.

Harry opened his house door to find his cat Dusty sitting right in front of him meowing.

Harry sniffed the hair a bit and made a disgust face "Mum was right he does need a bath" Harry thought as he shook his head.

"Oh Dusty what I'm I going to with you" Harry said as he closed the front door and picked up Dusty to take her a good bath.

********************************************

Hey! Sorry for the super long wait!
But yanno school grrr!

I just want to burn down my school down and stay home all day; but I need my dang education! :P

I promise the next chapter won't take so long to update! :-)

Comment

Vote

Fan

- ZiallSmut

( PS: Thank you for my 900th fan and my 5.2K votes in total! I love you all! )