★ Chapter ①⑤

Sorry for the long wait!! :x
But this is more of a filler...

***** RECAP *****

The rest of the day went well for everyone... everyone but Harry.

Harry was mad, sad, on the verge of tears. Every sad emotion you can think of.

But Harry has a plan, *laughs* oh yes he does.

"You're going to wish you have never done that to me" Harry said to himself with a mischievous grin.

This was no longer the Harry Styles we know we live, oh no this is the new mad psychotic Harry Styles.

**** Harry's POV **** (Present Time)

Haven't done any POV's in a while

Louis thinks he can do that to me? Oh no, no, no. He thought wrong. Nobody uses Harry Styles. Nobody!

Seeking and plotting my plan to break up the two and make Louis realize he had always loved me and only me.

I may sound like a desperate hoe and a bit thirsty as some of you may say. But I'm not!

I'm heartbroken, devastated and very sad. But at the same time I'm full of rage, anger and in the verge of snapping at someone.

I'm supposed to hate Louis right now but I just can't bring myself to hate on the lad.

Half of me is happy that Liam has found his lover because after that breakup with his ex, I'm surprised that Liam is brave enough to love again.

The other half just want Louis all to myself. No one else's but mine.

Urgh! everything is so confusing right now! I just want to -- Urgh! I threw my pillow across the room, hitting the green lamp in the Nightstand, almost making it fall.

Luckily the lamp didn't fall 'cause I'm way to lazy and to depressed to clean up the mess it would have caused.

Well at least Zayn and Niall visited me and checked if I was okay. At least somebody cares for me.

But Niall looked mad when I told him the half of my side of the story. I hope he didn't beat up Louis or done anything stupid that he would regret.

My phone started to ring and I gasped at what I heard.

Marimba!!

Gosh I hate the ringtone marimba so much! Don't ask me why but I just hate it with a passion! Urgh!

What kind of suck cruel prank is this? I got up and walked to my phone on my computer desk. I see that Niall was calling me.

I put a picture of the Irish flag with potatoes on the flag as his caller ID picture.

I slid the arrow to pick up the phone.

"HeeelllloooOOOooOoo?" I said dragging out the 'O'.

"Hello Harry" Niall said his accent thick.

"Can I help you bud?" I asked wondering why he called.

"Nah, I was just wondering how you are and whatnot" He said

"Yeah I'm fine" I said, then spoke again "Hey Niall, can I ask you a serious question?"

"Sure what is it mate?"

"Did you change my ringtone to that lousy marimba?!" I said as I spat out the word 'Marimba' as if it where poison. Which it was to me.

Niall's laughed echoed through the phone. "Yes! haha man I should of haha bin there haha to see your haha reaction haha" Niall said in between his laugh. His laugh is so contagious I couldn't help but start to laugh along.

"Niall, what's so funny" I heard Zayn say to Niall.

"Harry haha Marimba haha"

"You're so cute when you laugh" Zayn said. I couldn't see but I bet Niall is blushing right now.

Then they started to get all lovey dovey and I couldn't help hit feel jealous of their perfect relationship. So I hanged up and jumped back to the bed with a sigh.

"Why can't I find true love?" I asked myself. "I still think Louis is my true love"

I know he is my true love.

********************************************

Oh hey there, I haven't seen you in a while. How are you?

So yeah I know I didn't update this in a while, and I know this is kinda short but hey, an update is an update right? But this is more of a filler !! eew yes I know haha

I've bin busy at school and stuff.

So yeah ... that's all! Hopefully the next update wouldn't take long! :)

Comment

Vote

Fan

-ZiallSmut

PS: You see my icon? you see that beautiful young girl and that handsome young boy? Well yeah that's me and my brother!! :D

That's how I look like if any of you were wondering! :3