★ Chapter ⑥

(School starts in 9 days for me, lets all gather around and cry)

🌸 Niall's POV 🌸

***Monday morning***

I woke up to my alarm beeping. That's weird, usually Liam and Harry would wake me up. I wonder what happened to them? I had to work both Saturday and Sunday for extra money to buy some food from the supermarket.

I did my normal morning routine.
Shower, change into fresh/clean cloths, brush my teeth, make/eat breakfast. I was going to style my hair in a tiny quiff but I got lazy and let it be, flattened on my forehead. I ruffled it up a bit and made it look fluffy.

I close the door to my house and walked to school.

After a few minutes if walking I finally got to school, I checked my watch and saw that I was almost late. I ran into the school building and burst thru the doors of my first period class.

"Niall why are you late" Mr.Bryson said tapping his feet.

'Shit' I mentally cursed, I have a feeling today's going to be a long day. I tried to make up an excuses but nothing came to mind.

"Well you see..." I paused to think if a good excuse. "I slipped on a orange peal while pealing an orange, twerking to call me maybe with my socks on after I finished mopping the floor in my kitchen" I said quickly then realized what I just said.

Wow you're such a genius, my brain said sarcastically.

Shut up brain.

Okay .-.

"Just take a seat Niall" Mr.Bryson sighed , I nodded and took a seat in the back of the class.

While walking to my chair I heard laughter, I blushed slightly red. One kid started to play Call me maybe. I was about to start twerking to make my lie believable but decided not to humiliate myself even more.

I heard chuckling next to me... I turned to see the one and only Zayn.

"Wow, nice excuse" He said sarcastically....

I rolled my eyes and send him a death glare which made him bursted out of laughter. I smiled at his laugh, it sounded like music to my ears.

The way the corner of his eyes crinkle and how he pokes his tongue on the back of his teeth. That was a beautiful thing to see, it made my heart flutter.

"Now class settle in." Mr.Bryson said "Go to page 76 and do questions 1-25" Everyone opened their textbook and went to page 76.

Mr.Bryson turned on the radio like he usually does, the music usually makes us concentrate. After a song finished another one started to play...

"I threw a wish in the well,
Don't ask me ill never tell,
I looked at you as it fell,
And now you're in my way!"

The class all started at me and started to laugh, I swear I saw Mr.Bryson exit the room to laugh.

I crossed my arms and put them on the desk along with my head and decided to just stay like this for the rest of the class. Thanks Obama.

(A/N: It's a joke, where when something bad happened you thank Obama. It's quite funny if you ask me! Okay continue with the story!!! )

*****Lunchtime******

"Omg you should have been there! it was so embarrassing!" I said while waving my hand in the air like a maniac.

Harry and Liam bursted out of laughter.

"Oh what happened to you guys this morning" I asked them while taking a bite of my pizza.

"Oh, um nothing" Harry says as Liam nodded "We just forgot I suppose" Liam said.

They're lying. They're both horrible liars... then again look at me... Twerking to call me maybe. why would I even say that?

I decided to drop it, if they weren't ready to tell me then I won't push them to tell me.

I see Zayn and Louis walk towards us, Zayn sat by me and Louis sat in between Harry and Liam. I saw a faint blush appear on their cheeks.

Hmm... someone (both) has a crush on Louis, oh this is going to be good.

I was the first to speak up, "Whatcha guys doing here" I asked.

Louis made a fake hurt expression "oh so we're not aloud to chat up with some of our collies" he asked.

"And the call me maybe twerker" Zayn mumbled but I still heard. I pushed his shoulders slightly and turned back to Louis.

"Of course you can!" Liam and Harry said in unison.

"Well since we're talking, first things first, I don't twerk to call me maybe" I said while pointing at everyone.

And that's how our lunch period went, talking about random shit with a few jokes here and there. No matter how dumb the joke was I was still laughing. Louis is a funny guy. Anything he does his funny, heck even if he blinks I would still laugh. (A/N: typical Niall :p )

Oh and constant flirty from Harry and Liam towards Louis. Cheesy flirting.

Cheesier than the pickup lines, 'Did it hurt when you fell from heaven' or 'Are you from Tennessee, cause you're the only ten I see'.

I was always staring at Zayn every now and then. I guess he saw me, cause anytime I stew at him he would always look at me and smirk. Which causes me to look away and blush.

***** RRRRIIIINNNNGGGG *****

"What you guys have next" Zayn asked.

"English" I responded.

"P.E" Harry said.

"Science" Liam said.

"I have Dramaaaaa" Louis said dragging out the a in drama.

"Well see you later mates" I said while exiting the cafeteria. I heard someone call me so I stopped.

"Wait up, I have English with you too" Zayn said.

"Oh yeah, sorry mate" I laughed.

Zayn snaked one of his hands around my waist. I didn't move his hand, it felt so right being with him, like this.

I worshiped this moment as if it was my last moment of living.

"Hey Zayn" I said. He hummed in response since he was basically throwing death glares at people who where looking at us.

Was he feeling ?Jealousy? Protectiveness? I ignored the thoughts.

"Can we go to my house today" I asked. Zayn nodded and said "sure, babe"

Why eyes widen.

babe?

Babe?

BABE?!

***********************************

I tried to make it funny.... did I succeed??

Cliffhanger?

I give nothing else to say but...

••• Comment? Vote? Fan? •••

ZiallSmut